• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza: Do You Have the Recipe?

In summary, to make Banana Split Brownie Pizza, you will need a brownie mix, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate chips, and whipped cream. You can use any type of fruit instead of bananas, such as raspberries, blueberries, or cherries. To assemble the pizza, bake the brownie crust, let it cool, and then add sliced fruit, chocolate chips, melted chocolate, and whipped cream. The recipe can be made ahead of time, but the toppings should be added just before serving. This recipe makes 8-10 servings and is perfect for parties or potlucks.
Ann F
Gold Member
Anyone have this recipe? Of course, I need it STAT! :)

Here you go Ann! :)

Attachments

• Banana Split Brownie Pizza.doc
    24 KB · Views: 454
Thanks so much! That really was STAT! Hope you have a GREAT February.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

To make Banana Split Brownie Pizza, you will need a brownie mix, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate chips, and whipped cream.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of bananas?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you like! Some popular alternatives to bananas are raspberries, blueberries, or even cherries.

3. How do I assemble the Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

First, bake the brownie crust according to the package instructions. Then, let it cool completely before topping it with sliced bananas, strawberries, and pineapple. Next, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and drizzle with melted chocolate. Finally, add a dollop of whipped cream on each slice before serving.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownie crust ahead of time and store it in an airtight container. The toppings should be added just before serving to prevent the fruit from becoming too soft.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on how large you cut the slices. It's the perfect dessert for a party or potluck!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • cochef