• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza

In summary, the recipe for banana split brownie pizza consists of a brownie crust topped with a cream cheese mixture, sliced bananas and strawberries, chopped nuts, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. The crust is made from a boxed brownie mix and the rest of the ingredients are added on top before chilling in the fridge. A separate recipe for a banana bread is also included.
ckmom002
does anyone have this recepie

here ya go!!!

bannana split brownie pizza

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375° F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking.

Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture.

Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

I don't have the recipe, but I found it online. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
5. Gradually add in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk, until everything is fully incorporated.
6. Fold in the chopped nuts, if using.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it and placing it on a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Slice and serve, or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.Hope this helps! Happy baking!

What is the recipe for Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

The recipe for Banana Split Brownie Pizza includes a brownie crust made with Pampered Chef's Brownie Pan, a layer of cream cheese frosting, sliced bananas, chopped strawberries, pineapple chunks, chocolate chips, and a drizzle of hot fudge and caramel sauce.

Can I use a different pan for the brownie crust?

Yes, you can use any 9-inch round pan or springform pan to make the brownie crust for Banana Split Brownie Pizza. However, using Pampered Chef's Brownie Pan will give you the perfect size and shape for the pizza.

Can I use frozen fruit instead of fresh for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for Banana Split Brownie Pizza. Just make sure to thaw and drain the fruit before using it in the recipe. Fresh fruit is recommended for the best flavor and texture.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Banana Split Brownie Pizza ahead of time. Prepare the brownie crust and store it in an airtight container at room temperature. Assemble the pizza with the toppings right before serving to prevent the crust from getting soggy.

Can I customize the toppings for this recipe?

Absolutely! You can customize the toppings for Banana Split Brownie Pizza to your liking. You can add your favorite fruits, nuts, or even a layer of whipped cream on top. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • cochef