• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I make Banana Split Brownie Cakes without a mini-fluted pan?

Ingredients1 package (21 ounces) fudge brownie mixAssorted toppings such as pineapple tidbits, sliced bananas and strawberries, chopped peanuts, chocolate ice cream topping, whipped topping and maraschino cherriesVanilla ice cream (optional)InstructionsPreheat oven to 350°F. Spray each well of Mini Fluted Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies; pour about 1/2 cup batter evenly into each well. Bake 20-25 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool in pan 10
DZmom
I don't have a mini-fluted pan and have a host that would like to have these at her show this weekend and I don't have the time to get it before the show. I've asked to borrow it from my director, but was wondering if any of you knew an alternative way of making this recipe?

Thanks in advance!

DZmom said:
I don't have a mini-fluted pan and have a host that would like to have these at her show this weekend and I don't have the time to get it before the show. I've asked to borrow it from my director, but was wondering if any of you knew an alternative way of making this recipe?

Thanks in advance!
You coiuld make this in the prep bowls.

Recipe anyone?Anyone care to share? I have the mini-fluted pan and my first show is coming up in just over 2 weeks and this sounds really yummy (or at least the title does)!

I'm with you Sofia! Please share the recipe! :)

Recipe!!This is on pg 14 of the SS '05 SB. I've posted it below!

The Pampered Chef ®
Banana Split Brownie Cakes
Recipe

1 package (21 ounces) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
Assorted toppings such as pineapple tidbits, sliced bananas and strawberries, chopped peanuts, chocolate ice cream topping, whipped topping and maraschino cherries
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray each well of Mini Fluted Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies; pour about 1/2 cup batter evenly into each well. Bake 20-25 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool in pan 10 minutes. Carefully invert cakes onto Stackable Cooling Rack; cool slightly.

Drain pineapple using small Colander. Slice bananas and strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus®. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper. Top brownie cakes with fruit, nuts, ice cream topping, whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator and maraschino cherries. Serve with ice cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Carbohydrate 57 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 230 mg, Fiber 3 g

Use the Round stoneYou could always use the Large round stone, I don't have the mini fluted pan either but I have done the Banana Split Browine Pizza at lots of shows and people love it. It sounds like basicly the same thing done on the stone instead.
Hope this helps.
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Pampered Chef

What is a "Banana Split Brownie Cake"?

A "Banana Split Brownie Cake" is a decadent dessert made with layers of moist brownie, sliced bananas, and a creamy vanilla filling. It is then topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles to mimic the classic banana split sundae.

Are there any variations of the "Banana Split Brownie Cake"?

Yes, there are many variations of the "Banana Split Brownie Cake" that can be made using different types of brownie mix, fillings, and toppings. Some popular variations include using a peanut butter or cream cheese filling, adding in chopped nuts or fresh fruit, and using different sauces like caramel or strawberry.

Can I make the "Banana Split Brownie Cake" ahead of time?

Yes, the "Banana Split Brownie Cake" can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. To ensure freshness, it is best to keep the whipped cream and toppings separate until ready to serve.

Can I use a different type of fruit instead of bananas?

Yes, you can use a variety of different fruits in the "Banana Split Brownie Cake". Some popular alternatives include strawberries, pineapples, or a mix of different berries. You can also use canned or frozen fruit if fresh is not available.

Can I use a gluten-free brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free brownie mix to make the "Banana Split Brownie Cake" for those with dietary restrictions. Just be sure to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens and adjust the recipe accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • ms_twana
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • pctharper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies