• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Dessert in the Ceramic Skillet

In summary, the recipe for the Banana Dessert in the Ceramic Skillet can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as ripe bananas, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a refrigerated pie crust. You can also substitute the bananas for another type of fruit and preheat the skillet before using it. Other types of skillets can be used, but the cooking time may vary. The dessert can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking.
Mitzyz
Can someone help me?
I have seen a photo of a banana dessert, made in the ceramic skillet, looks like an 'upside down cake'

Does anyone know where the recipe for this is? Where have I missed it along the way?

thanks!

Do you own the skillet? It is on the product use and care slip.

Thanks, Heather!
Yes, I own the saute skillet. I haven't opened it yet! I knew there had to be an easy answer! Duh.....

I accidentally threw my use and care card away and they are not up for the ceramic cookware yet! Does anyone have this already typed up they can share?

I posted to your question in another thread, but for anyone reading this, here it is in this Pampered Chef Cookware Guide (on page 7).
For convenience, I included just the page with the recipe on it here in this thread also. Click on the above link for the whole guide with all 3 cookware lines and demo recipes for them. (very good stuff)

Attachments

• UpsideBananaTart Recipe (from cookware guide).pdf
    113.3 KB · Views: 515

1. What is the recipe for the Banana Dessert in the Ceramic Skillet?

The recipe for the Banana Dessert in the Ceramic Skillet can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as ripe bananas, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a refrigerated pie crust.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit for this dessert?

Yes, you can substitute the bananas for another type of fruit such as apples or peaches. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar and spices accordingly.

3. Do I need to preheat the ceramic skillet before using it for this recipe?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the ceramic skillet in the oven for about 10 minutes before adding the banana dessert mixture. This will ensure that the crust becomes crispy and the filling is evenly cooked.

4. Can I use a different type of skillet for this recipe?

While the ceramic skillet is the recommended choice for this recipe, you can also use a regular pie dish or a cast iron skillet. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary.

5. Can I make this dessert ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the banana dessert in the ceramic skillet ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. When ready to serve, let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ