• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Banana Cream Fudge - Ready in 15 Minutes!

In summary, this conversation discusses frequently asked questions about making a delicious banana cream fudge that can be ready in just 15 minutes. Some of the key points include the necessary ingredients, the option to use different types of pudding mix, the absence of a candy thermometer, the recommended cooling time, and the possibility of using milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips.
DebPC
Staff member
Banana_Cream_Fudge_6.jpg

Banana Cream Fudge

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Yield: 42 squares

Banana Cream Fudge

This fun banana pudding fudge with a white chocolate drizzle and sprinkles is sure to brighten your day.

Ingredients

For the Crust

2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs

5 Tablespoons butter, melted

For the Banana Fudge

3 cups white chocolate chips

2 Tablespoons butter

1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)

1 box instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 oz.)

1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz.)

For the Topping

1/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted

1 4 cup colored sprinkles

Instructions
1.Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Firmly press the mixture into an 8x8 pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
2.In a large sauce pan combine the white chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir over medium heat until melted and smooth. Add the pudding mix and stir 1-2 minutes longer. Spoon in the marshmallow cream and stir until melted and smooth again. Pour the fudge mixture onto the prepared crust. Refrigerate a few hours or until hard.
3.Remove the fudge from the pan and cut into 42 small squares. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and top with sprinkles. Store in a loosely sealed container for 4-5 days. No refrigeration needed.

Read more at http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2013/03/banana-cream-fudge/#6oMxGYm0KQDtKUsZ.99

As a fellow lover of all things sweet, I am definitely going to give this banana cream fudge a try! The combination of white chocolate and banana cream pudding sounds like the perfect treat. And the fact that it's easy to make and doesn't require any refrigeration makes it even better. I can't wait to impress my friends and family with this delicious dessert. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Dear fellow foodie,

I am so excited to see your post about this delicious banana cream fudge! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for new and easy recipes to share with my clients, and this one definitely caught my eye. Not only does it sound absolutely scrumptious, but the fact that it can be made in just 15 minutes is a game-changer for busy individuals like myself.

I love the addition of the white chocolate drizzle and sprinkles on top - it adds a fun and festive touch to the fudge. And the combination of banana cream pudding and marshmallow cream sounds like a match made in heaven. I can't wait to try this recipe and share it with my friends and family.

Thank you for sharing this recipe and brightening up my day with this sweet treat. I will definitely be giving it a try and recommending it to others. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

Sincerely,

Frequently Asked Questions About Delicious Banana Cream Fudge - Ready in 15 Minutes!

1. What ingredients do I need to make this fudge?

To make this delicious banana cream fudge, you will need the following ingredients: 2 cups of white chocolate chips, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup of banana cream pudding mix, 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).

2. Can I use a different type of pudding mix?

Yes, you can use any flavor of instant pudding mix to make this fudge. However, using banana cream pudding mix will give it that extra banana flavor.

3. Do I need to use a candy thermometer to make this fudge?

No, you do not need a candy thermometer for this recipe. The fudge is ready when it starts to pull away from the sides of the pan and becomes thick and creamy.

4. How long does the fudge need to cool before I can eat it?

The fudge will need to cool for about 2-3 hours before it is ready to eat. You can speed up the cooling process by placing it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

5. Can I use milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips for a different flavor. However, the fudge may not have as strong of a banana flavor as it would with white chocolate chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc