• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for Banana Split Brownie Pizza. The recipe includes a brownie crust, cream cheese and sugar mixture, sliced bananas and strawberries, chopped nuts, and chocolate syrup or hot fudge. The cook's tip is to microwave the cream cheese for a smoother consistency. Some people prefer to make the recipe in a large bar pan rather than a round stone. The conversation also mentions another similar recipe, Peanutty Brownie Pizza, and a request for the recipe for Banana Cream Supreme. The latter can be found in the files section.
jennc112
Does anyone have this recipe, I was told it is an oldie but goodie.

I can't believe I don't have listed what year or what cookbook this is from...but I believe this is recipe you are talking about...and you're right, yummy. Except I have to leave pineapple off as I'm allergic...I've put strawberry topping on in it's place....

Banana Split Brownie Pizza

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 Tbls. sugar
½ cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup or Hot Fudge

Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl or Med. Stainless Steel Bowl.
Place parchment paper on Large Round Stone (15”). Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread using Large Spreader, into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking and can cause a fire. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.. OR if you like thick chewy brownies, bake in the Medium Bar Pan and bake for 22 minutes. Cool completely on Stackable Cooling Rack.
Mix cream cheese* and sugar in Small Batter bowl or Small Stainless Steel Bowl using Stainless Steel Whisk until smooth. Drain Pineapple by using either Can Drainer or Small Collander. Mix Well. Spread mixture using Large Spreader over brownie crust.
Slice banana and strawberries, using Egg Slicer Plus. Chop nuts using the Food Chopper. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup or Hot Fudge using V-Shaped Cutter. Chill. Cut and serve using Mini Serving Spatula.

Cook’s Tip: When using Cream Cheese in a recipe, if you take and put in Microwave for 30-45 seconds before using it will be smooth and creamy

I make this in the large bar pan with one box of brownie (the one for a 9x13 pan). It works better and you don't have to worry about it accidentally overflowing the large round stone - although that is what the parchment paper is for it can happen sometimes.

I was just reading this recipe in an old Pampered Chef book and thought it sounded good. Think I'm going to have to try it!

I make the Peanutty Brownie Pizza which also has bananas on it! It is very yummy!!!

wadesgirl said:
I make this in the large bar pan with one box of brownie (the one for a 9x13 pan). It works better and you don't have to worry about it accidentally overflowing the large round stone - although that is what the parchment paper is for it can happen sometimes.

Great to know! I ran out of parchment paper and am doing this recipe for tonight's show. Won't be able to make it to the store before the show, as the hubby has our 1 vehicle today.

I actually think the original poster was talking about Banana Cream Supreme. I sent her that recipe awhile back. But.............Banana Split Brownie Pizza is FABULOUS and one of my favorite show recipes. Only problem I have is that when I make it at a show, I always stop on the way home to get the stuff to make it myself. Then I eat it! BAD, BAD, BAD consultant!

Does anyone have the recipe for the Banana Cream Supreme??

melhab2001 said:
Does anyone have the recipe for the Banana Cream Supreme??

It's in the files section. Easy-peasy.

1. What is "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe"?

"Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe" is a classic dish that has been passed down through the generations. It is a delicious and comforting meal that is sure to please the whole family.

2. What ingredients are needed for "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe"?

The exact ingredients may vary depending on the specific recipe, but typically "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe" includes staple ingredients such as meat, vegetables, herbs, and spices. It is known for its hearty and wholesome flavors.

3. How long does it take to make "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe"?

The cooking time for "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe" can vary, but it usually takes between 1-2 hours from start to finish. It is a labor of love that requires some time and patience, but the end result is well worth it.

4. Can "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe" be made in advance?

Yes, "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe" can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. It also reheats well, making it a great option for meal prep or leftovers.

5. Are there any variations or substitutions for "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe"?

Yes, there are many variations and substitutions that can be made to "Grandma's Famous Old-Fashioned Recipe" to suit your taste or dietary needs. For example, you can use different types of meat or vegetables, or opt for healthier alternatives such as using whole wheat pasta or replacing butter with olive oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDode
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefJessica95765