• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Banana Bread Recipe: A Must-Try TNT Favorite!

In summary, this TNT recipe is a great choice for anyone looking for a chocolatey and banana-y bread recipe. It is kid-friendly and easy to make.
4kids4me
I have a customer asking for a recipe for Banana Bread. I know there a few million on the internet, but was hoping to give her a TNT recipe, kwim? TIA!

4kids4me said:
I have a customer asking for a recipe for Banana Bread. I know there a few million on the internet, but was hoping to give her a TNT recipe, kwim? TIA!

What is a TNT recipe?

Chocolate Banana Bread - Allrecipes

This is a SUPER recipe! When I was working before, I had requests to bring this in almost weekly! It's very kid friendly, too...they all LOVE IT!

thank you for the recipe - she's going to be thrilled! I may try it myself - if I could just keep bananas in the house long enough - my kids go through WAY too many of them, lol! :)

I think I might try this too,I have 3 super ripe bananas. I'd just cut the recipe in 1/2! Thanks!

Here's my homemade recipe - it's awesome and everyone (including my kids!) loves it!

Attachments

• Banana Bread.doc
    14 KB · Views: 377
KellyTheChef said:
Chocolate Banana Bread - Allrecipes

This is a SUPER recipe! When I was working before, I had requests to bring this in almost weekly! It's very kid friendly, too...they all LOVE IT!

I made it this morning - my house still smells WONDERFUL! My stepdd didn't care for it (she's odd) but my daycare kids and my neighbors raved about it!!! It does make a lot - I did it in the mini loaf pan. BIG hit! I still have more ripe bananas, so going to do another batch in the morning. My daycare opens at 6:30am, but the kids go back to sleep til almost 9 (just in the summer) so it's a quiet morning - I love baking without distractions!!

Thanks again for the recipe. :D

1. What ingredients do I need to make this delicious banana bread recipe?

To make this banana bread recipe, you will need: 3 ripe bananas, 1/3 cup melted butter, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 pinch of salt, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.

2. Can I use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for a healthier option. However, the texture and taste of the banana bread may be slightly different.

3. How long does it take to bake this banana bread?

The banana bread will take approximately 50-60 minutes to bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can check if it is done by inserting a toothpick into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, then it is ready.

4. Can I add other ingredients to this banana bread recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile, and you can add your favorite ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to the batter before baking.

5. How should I store this banana bread?

To keep the banana bread fresh, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • babywings76