• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board

I've sold a few of each. I do think they're a nice addition to a kitchen, but I don't think they are essential. People seem to either love them or hate them.
DebPC
Staff member
Is anyone selling some of these??? i've never seen had any questions on these. I wouldn't mind if they were gone 3/1.

DebPC said:
Is anyone selling some of these??? i've never seen had any questions on these. I wouldn't mind if they were gone 3/1.

I have sold a few & I have mine on my Fridge, but thats about it....:)

I've sold a couple. They sell about as fast as the Simple Additions stuff. :) It's not exactly worth talking about but some people my see it and be interested.

It wont work on my fridge (non magnetic front, which might be a problem for lots of people). But i do have mine on the side of my large filing cabinet in my office....works great for me to tuck important papersr or checks, things i dont want to lose.

I like the dry erase board just wish it was bigger. I also like the look of the note holder. I don't have either though and have never sold any.

I've never sold any. I honestly don't think it adds to the PC line any. I havent even had one customer comment on them.

I've sold a couple, but just had someone want to return one. Their fridge is a side by side, and it's not completely flat, so the note holder won't adhere to it. I have the same scenario at my house.

I love the note holder and the dry erase board (just wish that was a bit larger). I have sold a few. I think the problem is people don't see them because we are carrying less. When I talk about them I sell them.

I take it to my shows and usually leave it on the host's fridge and have to go back and get it! LOL! Even after pointing it out how cool it is I have never sold one!

It's like any product we sell. Some like them; some don't. Some people LOVE Stones, others won't touch them.

You know I was wondering about that too. I never have but maybe because I have not been doing very many parties as of late. Also, I too love the idea but I can not put them on my fridge. Magnets just do not work there.

I've sold quite a few of each, and I can't wait to use them in my own kitchen. Though, I consider them a luxury and not a necessity.

1. What are the dimensions of the Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board?

The Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board measures 10 inches wide and 13 inches tall, making it the perfect size for any kitchen or office space.

2. Is the dry erase board magnetic?

No, the dry erase board is not magnetic. However, it does come with a pen holder and dry erase marker for your convenience.

3. Can the note holder be used to hold other items besides notes?

Yes, the note holder can also be used to hold recipe cards, photos, or small kitchen utensils.

4. How do I clean the Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board?

To clean the Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and dry with a clean towel. Do not submerge in water or use harsh chemicals.

5. Is the Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board eco-friendly?

Yes, the Bamboo Note Holder/Dry Erase Board is made from sustainable bamboo, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home or office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Smashie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK