• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure: Email Suggestions Wanted!

In summary, my aunt just received an order that includes all sorts of bamboo serving pieces. She wants bamboo plates, and I think that would be a fun addition to her collection!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My aunt just received her latest order, almost all the bamboo serving pieces! She ordered both platters, both bowls (already had the medium bowl), grinder stand, grinder set with stand, cracker tray and snack cups and carving board! But she just called to ask who she could email a suggestion to. She wants - get this - bamboo plates! I think that would be fun!

She looked online but it didn't give her which email to email suggestions to.

The only bad thing about that is all the hand washing! :D

wadesgirl said:
My aunt just received her latest order, almost all the bamboo serving pieces! She ordered both platters, both bowls (already had the medium bowl), grinder stand, grinder set with stand, cracker tray and snack cups and carving board! But she just called to ask who she could email a suggestion to. She wants - get this - bamboo plates! I think that would be fun!

She looked online but it didn't give her which email to email suggestions to.

I just had a lady order Large & Med Platters, Snack Bowls, Cracker Trays, Large & Medium Bowls, Cheese Board, Spoon Set, & the Specialty Set. She is building a log house & said it will match perfectly!! YAH!!

I've been selling bamboo at all of my shows! People are really loving it.

babywings76 said:

LOL but if you don't have a dishwasher like me it doesn't matter anyways! :D

candiejayne said:
LOL but if you don't have a dishwasher like me it doesn't matter anyways! :D

babywings76 said:
They have a dishwasher but just end up handwashing everything right after they are done eating.

c00p said:
Here's where you send product suggestions to: (email) [email protected]
Thanks!

What is "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure"?

"My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure" is a virtual shopping experience offered by Pampered Chef, where you can shop for a variety of bamboo kitchen products from the comfort of your own home.

How do I access "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure"?

You can access "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure" by clicking on the link provided in the email sent to you by Pampered Chef. Alternatively, you can also access it through the Pampered Chef website by searching for "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure" in the search bar.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to participate in "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure"?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef account to participate. However, having an account will make it easier for you to track your order and receive updates on any promotions or discounts.

Can I purchase items from other Pampered Chef collections during "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure"?

No, "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure" is exclusively for purchasing bamboo kitchen products. However, you can always browse and purchase other Pampered Chef collections separately.

Is there a limited time frame for "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure"?

Yes, "My Aunt's Bamboo Shopping Adventure" is only available for a limited time. The end date will be specified in the email sent to you by Pampered Chef. Make sure to place your order before the deadline to avoid missing out on these exclusive bamboo products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies