• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bamboo Knife Block Set Sizes

In summary, a host has ordered the Bamboo Knife Block set and loves it, but is wondering about the sizes of the slots in the block. The set came with 8 knives but the block has 16 slots. It turns out that the slots are designed to fit a variety of knives, and there is a new knife available for purchase that can fill in the remaining slots. This information can be found in the Product Information section for the "Cutting Edge" on CC.
Porchechef
I need your help!

A host ordered the Bamboo Knife Block set and she LOVES it. Now she's asking what are the sizes for the slots because she wants to fill them in. It has 16 slots but the set came with only 8 knives. Does anyone know what they are?

I am just trying to save a phone call to the PC HQ :).

Thanks!

I found this on CC- under Product Information for the "Cutting Edge". It has what I think you are looking for. (look at the "Key" with the image.Bamboo Knife and Block Set

Attachments

• 1081_86_bambooknifeblock.pdf
    38.3 KB · Views: 496
Porchechef said:
I need your help!

A host ordered the Bamboo Knife Block set and she LOVES it. Now she's asking what are the sizes for the slots because she wants to fill them in. It has 16 slots but the set came with only 8 knives. Does anyone know what they are?

I am just trying to save a phone call to the PC HQ :).

Thanks!

We don't have a different knife for each slot. They made the block bigger than it needed to be. They just introduced a new knife (available Sept 1), so that is one she will be able to add.

I looked there- thanks! I appreciate your help :)

Hello! I'm glad to hear that your host is loving her Bamboo Knife Block set! I would be happy to assist with the sizes of the slots. The slots in the Bamboo Knife Block set are designed to fit a variety of knives, including the 8 knives that came with the set. The sizes of the slots range from small to large, accommodating different blade lengths and widths. If your host is looking to fill in the remaining slots, she can choose from a variety of knives that we offer, such as the Santoku Knife or the Carving Knife. I hope this helps and saves you a phone call to HQ. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What sizes are included in the Bamboo Knife Block Set?

The Bamboo Knife Block Set includes 3 sizes, which are small, medium, and large. The small size can hold up to 6 knives, the medium size can hold up to 12 knives, and the large size can hold up to 18 knives.

2. Can I purchase individual sizes instead of the whole set?

Yes, individual sizes are available for purchase. You can choose to buy only the small, medium, or large size depending on your needs.

3. Are the knife slots adjustable in the Bamboo Knife Block Set?

Yes, the knife slots in the Bamboo Knife Block Set are adjustable. This allows you to customize the size and shape of the slots to fit your specific knives.

4. Is the Bamboo Knife Block Set suitable for all types of knives?

Yes, the Bamboo Knife Block Set is suitable for all types of knives, including chef's knives, bread knives, and steak knives. The adjustable slots can accommodate a variety of blade widths and shapes.

5. Can the Bamboo Knife Block Set be used for other kitchen utensils?

While the Bamboo Knife Block Set is designed specifically for knives, it can also be used to store other kitchen utensils such as scissors, tongs, and spatulas. The adjustable slots allow for versatility in storage options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j&k'smom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pkd09