• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Bamboo Fiber Bowl Cracked - When Did We Get It?

In summary, we received the Bamboo Fiber Bowl Cracked on April 20th, 2021. The most likely cause of the crack was pressure or impact during shipping or handling. Unfortunately, the bowl cannot be repaired as the crack may compromise its structural integrity. It may still be safe to use if the crack is small, but it is recommended to discontinue use. A replacement can be arranged by contacting our customer service team.
jwpamp
This is a senior moment, but was this a new product from March or from last Sept? I feel like a fool -- help!

I think they came out Fall 2011.

Thank you -- :eek:

Mine is cracked on the bottom, I noticed the other day.

That's where mine cracked! Hmmmm.....

I had a customer call because hers cracked the first time she used it. I was pretty surprised.

No microwave, no dishwasher. I had some watermelon in it in the fridge. When I cleaned out the bowl, it was cracked.

1. When did we get the Bamboo Fiber Bowl Cracked?

We received the Bamboo Fiber Bowl Cracked on April 20th, 2021.

2. What caused the Bamboo Fiber Bowl to crack?

The Bamboo Fiber Bowl most likely cracked due to pressure or impact during shipping or handling.

3. Can the Bamboo Fiber Bowl be repaired?

Unfortunately, the Bamboo Fiber Bowl cannot be repaired as the crack may compromise its structural integrity.

4. Is the Bamboo Fiber Bowl still safe to use?

If the crack is small and does not affect the overall structure of the bowl, it may still be safe to use. However, it is recommended to discontinue use to avoid any potential hazards.

5. Can we get a replacement for the cracked Bamboo Fiber Bowl?

Yes, please contact our customer service team to arrange for a replacement Bamboo Fiber Bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • jessinthekitchen