• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Charging Station - My Opinion

In summary, the Bamboo Charging Station is not as advertised. The device slots are not well designed and the power strip is bulky and difficult to fit into the cubby hole in the back.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was SO excited to see this very pretty way to have the cell phones, etc in my kitchen that wasn't just a cluttered mess of cords.
They SAY you can put up to 7 devices. HAHAHAHAH...NOT! I am lucky to get 3! I just finished putting the smallest power strip I could find in the back, like they say you should be able to do. It has a 3ft cord (smallest I could find). Problem is, when you start putting the charger plugs into the strip, I can only get THREE on it because the Ipad, Iphone chargers are bulky...I've got one that is a long rectangle, and the other is the small square. These are older generation products, so perhaps that is why they are bigger than PC apparently expected. Then my Android phone charger is a small rectangle, that at least was sideways, versus long. But because of the size of these chargers, I can only get 3 on the strip I have. BUT to make it even more fun, when I went to slide the power strip in the cubby hole in back, I could NOT get it in because the charger cord (USB end) for the ipod sticks out the top. I had to remove it, put the power strip in, and then try to maneuver it into the slot underneath...that was fun. I got it. But needless to say, I am not overly happy with the product. It does NOT do as advertised in my opinion- at least not as many devices as they say. If I find a different power strip (designed for bulkier plugs like most) and maybe figure out a way to hide it somewhere else??, I could then thread the cables up, but I'm not sure how I could hide the power strip/plugs.For the price, it should be bigger to accommodate those cords like they say. I don't think I'll recommend it for anyone looking to hold that many devices! I have 2 phones, and can plug in an ipad or ipod if need be. Glad I only paid half price for it.Anyone else get theirs and have issues?

My newer charger plugs are smaller than my older ones. I can understand your frustration, but I love it.

Bobbi, This is exactly what I found. I borrowed a friend's and probably will not buy one now because I can also only get 3 chargers on the strip that will fit. :(

Sad to hear the negative about this. I would definitely send your comments to the home office. I have had a couple people express interest in this. I had not seen it nor heard any comments so I could not give them my opinion at the time.

My phone (if sat on the front slot) falls straight to the ground!! The back of the lower groove needs to be angled back just a bit (like the top one) so that devices can rest into it, not fall off of it!I am with the others, I would not recommend the Bamboo Charging Station... thinking about trying to return mine (not like I am going to give it away to a customer or try to sell it if other people are having the same problems!)I am going to call HO tomorrow or Monday about it and see what they say. :)LOVING ALL of the other new products, just don't have the funds to get me a double burner grill yet! :(
I do have everything else, and like I said, LOVING ALL of it!

I actually really love this! I got two for our bedside tables. I have a multi tap that fits, if you do it on it's side (where the plug faces the back)it will fit those bulky adapters. I agree, though, that not much fits together. I feel the cord slots are a little off as well, but I'm happy I can get my kindle and phone to charge at once on it.

What is the purpose of the Bamboo Charging Station?

The Bamboo Charging Station is designed to organize and charge multiple electronic devices at once, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops. It helps to reduce clutter on your desk or countertop and keeps your devices easily accessible.

How many devices can the Bamboo Charging Station hold?

The Bamboo Charging Station has 4 slots, each with a width of 0.75 inches, allowing it to hold up to 4 devices at once. It can accommodate most smartphones and tablets, as well as smaller laptops.

Is the Bamboo Charging Station compatible with all types of charging cables?

Yes, the Bamboo Charging Station has a built-in cable management system that allows you to easily insert and organize different types of charging cables, including lightning, micro USB, and USB-C cables.

Does the Bamboo Charging Station come with charging cables?

No, the Bamboo Charging Station does not come with charging cables. However, it is compatible with most standard charging cables and does not require any special cables for use.

Is the Bamboo Charging Station eco-friendly?

Yes, the Bamboo Charging Station is made from sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo material. Bamboo is a fast-growing and renewable resource, making it a more environmentally friendly option compared to other materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • Meigs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DuchDi
  • babywings76