• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Bowls or Platter

KellyRedHead

Advanced Member
Jun 12, 2006
I wanted to get another piece of Bamboo, I have the tray and the snack bowls.
Which one do you like the most the Bamboo bowl (Large or Med) or the Bamboo platters (large or small)

Just wondered your opinions to help me pick one out.

Thanks!
Kelly V.:chef:

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
LOVE, LOVE the large platter and bowl!! They are so practical and can be used for sooo many things!! (I have a family of 5, so the mediums are a bit small for us)

KellyRedHead

Advanced Member
Jun 12, 2006
thanks Michelle!
If you had to pick one what one would you start with??

Kelly V.

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
that is a tough choice, but it you are getting it more for shows then i would say the platter (it is much easier to take to shows). i think i use them both the same amount, b/c i use them together a lot!!

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Please learn from my mistake - if you take them to a show, do not put them in your consultant bag unless wrapped well in a towel/blanket. I got mine days ago, took it to a show on Wednesday and the corners dinged up that quickly and I had it in the nice pocket. :(

I loved using the small platter for the pork but the bowl is also great for home/show use (pineapple salsa looks fab in the medium bowl). Good luck choosing! That's a tough one.

Aug 14, 2008
Gosh, that's a tough one. They are all so wonderful. If I had to choose I would probably go for one of the bowls. They are so very versatile. They make everything look so great whether you're putting chips in them or serving a pasta salad.

Good luck choosing.

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
When I saw the size of the large platter I was like this is too big, what will I use it for. Then I used it for some fajitas we made for company we had over and it was perfect and looked good to. I use the large bowl for salads and chips. We are a family of 5 and fits us just nice. I love both but I have to say I use the bowl more because we are popcorn eaters. Good Luck!