• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Bamboo Bowl in the Microwave?

In summary, the bamboo bowls from Pampered Chef are microwave safe, can be used with hot food, and are safe for dishwasher use. However, metal utensils should not be used and they are not safe for oven use.
luvinpc
Gold Member
Anyone know if they small bamboo bowls are microwave safe?

Don't know off the top of my head. Did you check the PIG on CC?

Large Bamboo Round Bowl

Use and Care [return to top]
Wash prior to first use; hand wash only. Towel dry immediately. Do not soak in water, bleach or dishwash.
Not microwave-safe.
Subtle color and shape variations may occur due to natural variations in bamboo and the handcrafting process.
Store bowl away from heat.
Not intended for use with hot oil or candles.
Not intended for use as a mixing bowl.
Use of metal utensils with bowl may cause surface marring and scratching. This is typical with bamboo material and is considered normal wear and tear.
Turmeric-based ground spices, such as yellow curry, may discolor bowl.
For stubborn food odors, use a baking soda paste. Mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) baking soda with 3 tablespoons (45 mL) water. Apply paste to bowl and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse and towel dry immediately.
? Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in China
#2303-11/10

1. Are the bamboo bowls from Pampered Chef microwave safe?

Yes, the bamboo bowls from Pampered Chef are microwave safe. They are made with a special type of bamboo that can withstand high heat without warping or releasing any harmful chemicals.

2. Can I put hot food in the bamboo bowls?

Yes, you can put hot food in the bamboo bowls. They are designed to withstand high temperatures and are safe for use with hot food. However, we recommend using pot holders or oven mitts when handling hot bowls.

3. Are the bamboo bowls safe for dishwasher use?

Yes, the bamboo bowls are safe to use in the dishwasher. They are made with high-quality bamboo that is durable and can withstand multiple washings without any damage.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the bamboo bowls?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the bamboo bowls as they can scratch the surface and cause damage. We suggest using wooden or silicone utensils instead.

5. Can I use the bamboo bowls in the oven?

No, the bamboo bowls are not safe for use in the oven. They are designed for microwave and dishwasher use only. Using them in the oven can cause damage to the bowls and is not recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Phi_Phi_18