• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning BB's with Seasonings - Any Ideas?

In summary, to clean your BB's with seasonings, you can create a mixture of equal parts baking soda and white vinegar and soak the BB's in it for an hour before rinsing and drying. You can use any type of seasoning, such as baking soda, white vinegar, lemon juice, or salt. It is recommended to clean your BB's at least once a month or after every 10 uses. Avoid using a dishwasher to clean your BB's with seasonings, as it can damage them. To remove stubborn stains, you can make a paste with baking soda and water and apply it to the stained areas before rinsing and scrubbing with a soft-bristled brush.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I used the BB's to sample new seasonings. Hand washed them and they still each smell like the Parm or tomato seasonings. I then let them soak for about an hour in soapy water. I can still smell the seasonings! Any ideas?

Wash them out with a baking soda and water solution, or a vinegar and water solution. Both work wonders with odors.

Thanks, I was worried about the finish.

1. How do I clean my BB's with seasonings?

To clean your BB's with seasonings, you can create a mixture of equal parts baking soda and white vinegar. Soak your BB's in this mixture for about an hour, then rinse thoroughly with water and dry them off with a paper towel.

2. Can I use any type of seasoning to clean my BB's?

Yes, you can use any type of seasoning to clean your BB's. Some popular choices include baking soda, white vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. Just make sure to rinse the BB's thoroughly after cleaning to remove any residue.

3. How often should I clean my BB's with seasonings?

It is recommended to clean your BB's with seasonings at least once a month or after every 10 uses. This will help prevent any buildup of oils and food particles, keeping your BB's in top condition.

4. Can I use a dishwasher to clean my BB's with seasonings?

No, it is not recommended to clean your BB's with seasonings in a dishwasher. The high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the seasoning on the BB's, affecting their performance and longevity.

5. How do I remove stubborn stains from my BB's using seasonings?

If your BB's have stubborn stains, you can create a paste using equal parts baking soda and water. Apply the paste onto the stained areas and let it sit for 20-30 minutes before rinsing off. You can also use a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub the stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teeanne77
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • siderits
  • Products and Tips
Replies