• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers

In summary, the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers are 2.5 inches in height, 0.5 inches in width, and can extend up to 22 inches in length. They can fit in most standard drawers, but it is recommended to measure the drawer beforehand. Each pack comes with two dividers, and they are easy to install without any additional tools. They can also be used for organizing areas besides kitchen drawers, such as closets, offices, and bathrooms.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Just got mine today. They fit perfectly in my drawer and look like they were built in. I might want a lot of them! :)Shari in TX

This may be my favorite products of the season! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I need more! I took before & after pictures to share at my shows.

This was the product I was most excited about when new products were revealed. They are in my very big utensil drawer and look terrific. I also took a before and after photo. Just need to make a copy to take to my shows. I will be buying another set at 50% savings!

Would anyone be willing to share their before and after shots? I'd love to see them as this product interests me a lot :)

I put these in a drawer that is 21 1/2 inches. They don't fit snug. I wish they were a bit bigger so they would spring to fit tight.

I am a new consultant and don't have these yet...do you have the heighth measurement for these? I have a customer that wants to buy these, but wants to know how tall they are. The Test Kitchen is already closed...anyone able to measure theirs for me?

Hi there,I have been using the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers for a few weeks now and I have to say, I am very impressed. The quality of the bamboo is top-notch and it adds a touch of elegance to my kitchen drawers.One of the things I love about these dividers is that they are adjustable, so I can customize them to fit any size drawer. This has been especially helpful in my utensil drawer, where I have a mix of small and large items.Another great feature is the non-slip grips on the ends of the dividers. They keep the dividers in place and prevent them from sliding around when I open and close the drawer.I have also noticed that the dividers are very sturdy and can hold a lot of weight. I have some heavier utensils and gadgets in my drawer and the dividers have had no problem keeping them organized and in place.My only suggestion for improvement would be to have some sort of labeling system on the dividers. It would make it easier to quickly find what I am looking for in my drawer.Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to organize their kitchen drawers. Thank you for such a great product!

What are the dimensions of the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers?

The Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers come in a standard size of 2.5 inches in height, 0.5 inches in width, and can extend up to 22 inches in length.

Can the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers fit in all types of drawers?

Yes, the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers can fit in most standard drawers. However, we recommend measuring the dimensions of your drawer before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

How many dividers come in a pack?

Each pack of Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers comes with two dividers, allowing you to create two separate sections in your drawer.

Are the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers easy to install?

Yes, the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers are very easy to install. Simply measure the width of your drawer, adjust the dividers to fit, and place them inside. No additional tools or hardware are required.

Can I use the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers for organizing other areas besides my kitchen drawers?

Yes, the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers can be used in any drawer or cabinet where you need to create separate sections for better organization. They can also be used in closets, offices, and bathrooms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • Admin Greg