• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Balloon Games to Kickstart Your Party | Exciting Ideas & Tips

In summary, this game was used to get the guests comfortable and relaxed. The game was used to book a party for those who had been to the show in the past.
LuvStoneware
I read on this website a while back of a game to play with balloons at the beginning of a party to help get the excitement going at each party. The guests blow up balloons, then pop them, then what? I was thinking about putting a piece of paper in each balloon and whoever pops the balloon with the paper that says winner, wins. Does that sound right? Did anyone see that post?

Does anyone have any other ideas with balloons games?

Acutally, wasnt it something to do with having to pop the balloon the fastest? O, I dont remember, please help.

I PostedActually it was for bookings. You put a note in each balloon with a prize on it. If someone would like to host a show they pop a balloon, they receive whatever the prize is inside the balloon. And if 2 people pop a balloon the host receives a prize. As I have been corrected, do not give out the prizes to the bookers until their show. Good Luck.

Debbie

How has this been working out for you, Debbie? I'm thinking about trying it.

Here is what I have. I'm not sure which site it came from or who to give credit to. Hope this helps.

Have a balloon for every guest, in the balloon is a piece of paper with a prize written on it. Very simple, if you wanted to book a party you popped the balloon and you got the prize. If two people popped their balloon and booked a party, the host received a gift.
1. The people will want a prize. and
2. The host will want a prize so she will try to get people to pop their balloons.
I think this is great too if you are someone whos a little shy and do not like to come right out and ask for bookings. It worked well at my candle party. I'm going to try it at my next PC party and I will let everyone know how it works out.

Just give small prizes for the bookings. For the Host, give something a little bigger. The bookings got a paring knife, Seasons Best CB, Cake Tester, or Free Ingredients for their show. The Host got the Host Special for free. The host special was an easy freebie this month because it was only 5 or 6 $'s. I know I won't be using it next month, with the $40 BBQ Set. I think I might do a small spatula or something small like that similar in price. If you use it, it does get your Host involved in asking for the bookings, because they want to get a prize. And keep in mind, they do not know what the prize is until they agree to the booking.

Similar gameI had put a post about the balloon game that I had gotten from partyplannetwork.com. I do like the game mentioned on the site, but the one I was talking about was as an icebreaker for the beginning of the party, while the one everyone is talking about is for bookings. Basically, the guests are racing to see who can blow up, tie and sit on the balloon to pop it the quickest. The prize is a party bag I fill up with a Season's Best, and an inexpensive PC gift. This game also worked well with the Kids Show and I had the mom and kid pair up, the mom blew up and tied the balloon and the kid had to sit on it and pop it. It really was just to get the guests comfortable and relaxed and in a good mood. No one can be stuffy when they just sat on a balloon!

Ladybug,
I think I may try that one also. Great idea to get started. The one that I have used for bookings has worked well for me. I tried at 2 of my parties and got 2 bookings at each party.

Good luck with it,
Debbie

Thank you all so much. I could not remember the games for the life of me. You all are awsome.

Bookings Balloon GameI generally do not do games at my show unless it’s a themed event. But, I had a show scheduled Sunday, and knowing that at least 4 of the guests have been to my shows in the last 3-4 months, I thought I might have booking problems. And, after being wailed with water-balloons by my son Saturday, it gave me the idea to try it. I typed up ¼” sheets of paper and had items such as:
• Receive a Free Large Micro Cooker at your show! (minimum $300 show)
• Select $20 in additional products FREE at your show! (minimum $300 show)
• Also had $5 and $10 additional free at their show (with minimum $300 show)
• Receive a Free Nylon Slotted Spoon at your show! (minimum $300 show)
Etc…

I then had one special balloon for hostess with “Receive the Stainless Steel Fork and Stainless Steel Serving Spoon FREE. (upon completion of 3rd guests kitchen show)”

I passed out balloons to everyone upon arrival, along with catalog, order form and pens. I told them to hang on to their balloons and don’t pop them to see what’s inside. We’d discuss later.
I then began my show as usual. Toward the end, before I passed out the drawing slips, I explained that each balloon had a free gift inside. In order to pop their balloon and receive the free gift, they had to book a show with me in September or October. And, if three people popped their balloons, the hostess got to pop hers. (I chose 3 bookings instead of 2 because I usually receive two anyway. I chose September and October because I wanted those Show-to-Go’s!!!)

Results: I would say that it paid off. After the first person popped her balloon and received $20 in Free product, I had 3 additional bookings. And, you should have seen everyone shaking their balloons trying to read what was inside. And the hostess was encouraging people to book because she wanted to pop hers.

From my experience, I recommend:
• Small water balloons. They’re small, making it easy to carry to shows and $1 for about 50 at the dollar store. Don’t forget the tax write-off.
• Only do it at certain shows, not all. One reason, it changes up the shows and repeat customers get something new. Two, people like having shows. Use this in your weaker months when you need the bookings or the Show-to-Go!
• Have a nice gift for the hostess, but something you’re not selling enough of that you want to increase sales in. I felt with holiday dinner parties in the months to come, the fork & spoon would be good.

:) Thank you so much for sharing Rita! I will have to try that!

thanks for the great ideas everyone!

You Guys Have Great Idea's!i Love Them All! I Haven't Had A Show Yet! I Just Started! I Have My Open House On The 21st! I Was Thinking This Game Might Be A Great Game For People To Get Comfortable! I Have Neighbors, Family And Friends Coming! Not Everyone Knows Each Other! This Would Be Fun To Try! Thanks

Balloon PhobiaThis just cracks me up. These are such great ideas but I have a balloon phobia. I don't even let my kids have balloons because I can't stand them. My sister finds this hilarious. :eek:

Marie

1. How do I incorporate balloons into games for my party?

There are many ways to use balloons in party games. Some ideas include balloon popping races, balloon volleyball, or a balloon scavenger hunt. You can also fill balloons with confetti or small prizes for added excitement.

2. What are some fun balloon games for kids?

Kids love balloon games! Some popular options include balloon stomp, where they try to pop each other's balloons tied to their ankles, and balloon musical chairs, where they have to sit on a balloon instead of a chair. Another fun option is to have them try to keep a balloon in the air using only their breath.

3. Can balloons be used for adult parties as well?

Absolutely! Balloon games are not just for kids. You can have adults compete in a balloon relay race, where they have to pass a balloon between their knees without using their hands. Another popular option is to have a balloon dance-off, where they have to keep a balloon between them while dancing.

4. How do I make sure the balloon games are safe for everyone?

Safety should always be a top priority when planning party games. Make sure to choose games that are age-appropriate and have adult supervision for younger children. Also, be mindful of any guests with allergies or sensitivities to latex balloons.

5. Can I incorporate balloons into party games without spending a lot of money?

Absolutely! Balloon games can be inexpensive and easy to set up. You can use items you already have at home, such as plastic cups and straws, to create games like balloon towers or balloon races. You can also purchase a pack of balloons for a low cost and get creative with your game ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nonopc
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • afultz4912
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies