• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mary's Story: Booking a Party After Losing Everything

In summary, if you have lost everything in a disaster, you can still host a party with our company. This is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and uplifting experience during a difficult time. Hosting a party also allows you to earn free and discounted products as a thank you for your generosity. If you are unable to provide a space for the party, we can help find a suitable location. There is no pressure to make purchases at the party, and you are welcome to invite friends and family who were also affected by the disaster. Our parties are meant to be a fun and relaxed experience for everyone.
mgressaffa
Hi, everyone!!

I got a baked potato theme from here and put it, along with others, in my theme binder. Someone booked a party from it. If anyone has done this PLEASE let me know logistically how you did it. :confused: It should be a big show. She lost everything in Katrina and is inviting other people who have lost all their stuff as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Mary:D

Here is my plan for the baked potato showI love baked potato shows! Here is my plan attached and what worked for me. I have done three! I haven't used all of these things at one show but here are some ideas for you! Hope it helps!
Debbie

Attachments

• Baked Potato Bar Show demo ideas.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 583
Debbie,

You Rock!!!! Thanks!!!

Mary

1. Can I still host a party if I lost everything in a disaster?

Absolutely! We understand that life can be unpredictable and we are here to support you. Our parties are a great way to gather your friends and family for a fun and uplifting experience during a difficult time.

2. How does hosting a party after losing everything benefit me?

Hosting a party not only brings people together for a fun and memorable experience, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as a thank you for your generosity in opening up your home to us.

3. What if I am not able to provide a space for the party due to my circumstances?

We understand that you may not have a suitable space for hosting a party after losing everything. In this case, we can work with you to find a location that best suits your needs, whether it be at a friend's house or a community center.

4. Will there be any pressure to make purchases at the party?

Absolutely not. Our parties are meant to be a fun and relaxed experience, and there is no pressure to make any purchases. We want you and your guests to enjoy the demonstration and learn about our products without any added stress.

5. Can I still invite friends and family who were also affected by the disaster to the party?

Of course! We welcome anyone who would like to attend and support you during this difficult time. Our parties are open to everyone, and it is a great opportunity to come together and have some fun while also supporting a fellow community member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • pamperedchef88