• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Domino & C&H Sugar Bake Sale Fundraiser: Tips & Ideas for a Successful Event

In summary, the author has some wonderful ideas to market a bake sale fundraiser using PC products and would appreciate any help people may have. They are considering having the bake sale at a local grocery store and are looking into hosting shows to promote the sale. They are also considering offering a donation for each show that is booked.
crcook
Gold Member
I saw an advertisement for the Great American Bake Sale sponsored by Domino Sugar, C&H sugar. I thought this might be a great beginner fundraiser for me to do. I would like any help with ideas on how to do this. I thought I would make some recipes to sale and then also have some batter bowls with mixes in them to sale. Maybe set up a table for kiddos to decorate a cookie with the decorater set. And another table displaying the starter kit. have out catalogs and order forms for people to purchase.

Does anyone have any tips or other ideas that I could do? I would greatly appreciate any help as to this would be my first fundraiser. I just started at the beginning of the year and need to get my name out there. Thanks.

Sounds like you have some marvelous ideas for marketing a bake sale fundraiser using PC products. I like your ideas.

Where are you going to have the table set up? At the bake sale itself? How big is the event?

Make sure you have large enough sign that tells people that a minimum of 10% of the product sales will be donated to the benefiting organization - that may promote sales for the PC products.

Something else you might want to consider is offering a $10 or $15 donation for each show that is booked at the event to take place within a certain date range. Example: I am offering a $10 donation to 'organization' for each show that is booked at this event and is held and closed on or before April 13th. Not only will you be helping the 'organization' but you will receive all our fabulous host benefits!

You may be able to book the two shows you need between april 1 and 15 to get that nifty pink breast cancer apron!

Right now I am going to try to hold it outside the entrance to a grocery store. I am trying to get a local community center to let me hold it there, but the jury is still out. Yes, I want to do it two days so I have more chances of selling stuff.

1. How do I sign up to host a Pampered Chef Bake Sale Fundraiser?

To sign up for a Bake Sale Fundraiser, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will provide you with all the information and materials you need to get started.

2. How much of the proceeds from the Bake Sale Fundraiser go towards the fundraising cause?

For a Pampered Chef Bake Sale Fundraiser, 25% of the total sales will go towards the fundraising cause. This can add up quickly and make a big impact for your organization or charity.

3. Can I customize the products for my Bake Sale Fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products to sell at your Bake Sale Fundraiser. Your consultant can help you choose the best products for your event and can also provide customized order forms and materials.

4. How long does a Bake Sale Fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a Bake Sale Fundraiser will vary depending on your organization's needs and goals. Some fundraisers may last a few days, while others may last a few weeks. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your Bake Sale Fundraiser.

5. Do I need to have any previous baking experience to host a Bake Sale Fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous baking experience to host a Bake Sale Fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Our products are designed to make baking easy and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of skill level. Plus, your Pampered Chef consultant will be there to support and guide you throughout the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies