• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Bags & Products for Sale? Email me for pics and shipping info!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, a variety of high-quality bags and products are offered for sale, including thermal totes, grocery totes, and utility totes. These products are designed with durability in mind and are made with top-of-the-line materials. Customizable options are also available, such as personalized monograms and engraving. Bulk purchase options are offered, as well as special deals and discounts through sales, promotions, and a host rewards program. Follow Pampered Chef on social media or join their email list to stay updated on current deals and promotions.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi there, I've been cleaning out my closets and have a few things I don't need most are discontinued. I have a couple of current items. If interested in anything please email me at [email protected]. I do not get on here often and email is better. Shipping will be determined by where and what is in package. For what fits I will use flat rate priority boxes.Here is what I haveBags:
Tool Turn About Tote-$7.00
Black w/pink polka dots HWC tote bag-used but in good condition-$12.00
Green & White Conference Tote-used in good condition-$8.00Logo Wear:
Yellow 3/4 length V-neck tshirt XL-$5.00
Light Blue Lightweight Zippered Hooded Sweatshirt XL-$15.00
Purple T-Shirt W/tribal like design XL-$12.00Discontinued Products
Stoneware:
Mini Baker-White-NIP-$13.00
Mini Baker-Taupe-NIP-$13.00
Deep Dish Pie Plate Taupe-In package think I might have used it once-$18.00Others
White Oval Platter w/Cranberry Accent-$25.00
Large White Rectangle Platter w/Handles-$20.00Email me for the few current products and if you'd like any pics of bags or anything. Thanks

Last edited:
Do you have pictures of Black w/pink polka dots HWC tote bag, Light Blue Lightweight Zippered Hooded Sweatshirt XL and Purple T-Shirt W/tribal like design XL...what would the shipping be to 02780? Thanks.

Could you please email pics of the clothes and bags at [email protected] How much to ship Canada G6P 0B1

What types of bags and products do you offer for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bags and products for sale to make your cooking and entertaining experience easier and more enjoyable. Our bags include thermal totes for keeping food hot or cold, grocery totes for shopping, and utility totes for carrying a variety of items. We also offer a range of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware to help you prepare delicious meals and treats.

Are your bags and products of high quality?

Yes, all of our bags and products are made with the highest quality materials and are designed to withstand the demands of everyday use. Our bags are made with durable fabrics and our products are made with top-of-the-line materials to ensure longevity and functionality.

Do you offer any customizable options for your bags and products?

Yes, we offer various customizable options for our bags and products. Our bags can be personalized with monograms or custom designs, making them perfect for gifts or special occasions. We also offer engraving options for some of our kitchen tools and cookware.

Can I purchase your bags and products in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk purchase options for most of our bags and products. This is a great option for those looking to stock up on gifts or for businesses looking to purchase items for their employees or clients. Contact us for more information on bulk purchase options.

Do you offer any special deals or discounts on your bags and products?

Yes, we regularly have sales and promotions on our bags and products. We also offer a host rewards program for those who host a Pampered Chef party, which allows you to earn discounts and free products. Join our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on our current deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you