• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Where Are the Bags for My Show Order?

In summary, the host should contact the Solution Center if they don't have any bags or packing slips for their show that shipped. The Solution Center will send them a report so the warehouse can track the orders.
c00p
Gold Member
I tried looking back through some old posts because I KNOW I've seen this discussed, but I'm not having any luck. Several folks have had shows ship with out any (or very few) bags to put the products in. I remember there being a name of someone in the warehouse to contact....maybe Dan something???? I'm not sure. But if someone has that info, I'd really appreciate it! I have a host that got her products for her show today, a $1,300+ show and she got 5 bags. :eek: Ummmmm.....I'm thinking she's gonna need a few more!!!

I called HO once about this and they shipped out some bags super fast.

You have to contact the Solution Center.I just got a small show delivered to me and it had like 15 bags in it. Overkill!

Dan is the head of the warehouse, but a call to the Solution Center would be the best method. They will send the report out to the warehouse.

I had a show that shipped this week without the customer order slips. The host called me saying she had no way to know who ordered what. T hankfully it was a small number of guests and most only ordered 1-2 items..so I just read her the items over the phone.

esavvymom said:
I had a show that shipped this week without the customer order slips. The host called me saying she had no way to know who ordered what. T hankfully it was a small number of guests and most only ordered 1-2 items..so I just read her the items over the phone.

That's why our receipts are 3-parts. There's one for the guest at the show, one for you, and one to leave with or mail to the host to put in each bag. The slips are just an aid for finding things in the boxes, but they're not a substitute for the receipts.

I have a ton of bags left over each time. When it is small items, I use the gallon ziploc bags. I usually get 3 small bags and 3-9 large bags, depending on the order. Since they always give me twice as many large bags than I need, I have some left each time... I am glad I do because one order that shipped in January had no bags, no packing slips, no paperwork period! Luckily I had the receipts from each person.

1. Why are bags sometimes missing from my Pampered Chef show order?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide our customers with the best quality products and service. However, due to the high volume of orders we receive, mistakes can sometimes happen. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

2. What should I do if I am missing a bag from my show order?

If you are missing a bag from your show order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring that you receive all of the products you ordered.

3. Will I be charged for the missing bag?

No, you will not be charged for any products that are missing from your show order. We value our customers and want to make sure you receive everything you paid for.

4. How long will it take for the missing bag to be replaced?

We understand that you are excited to receive your Pampered Chef products, and we apologize for the delay in receiving a missing bag. The replacement process can vary, but our team will work as quickly as possible to ensure you receive your missing bag in a timely manner.

5. What steps are being taken to prevent missing bags from happening in the future?

We take every missing bag incident seriously and are constantly reviewing and improving our processes to prevent it from happening in the future. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to ensure the best experience for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • byrd1956