• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bags, Beach Blanket, Table Cloth and Runner

In summary, the bags, beach blanket, table cloth, and runner are made of 100% cotton, making them durable and washable. They can be machine washed with cold water and a gentle cycle. Personalization services are not offered, but you can add your own touch with fabric paint or iron-on patches. These items are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with dimensions of 15 inches by 13 inches for the bags, 70 inches by 56 inches for the beach blanket, 60 inches by 84 inches for the table cloth, and 60 inches by 14 inches for the runner.
ktraceyk
image.jpg Ipad case never used shown at shows $10.00 image.jpg Picni/beach blanket paisley inside zips closed. $35.00 new in bag image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg $20.00 each item new in bagPlus shipping.

Do you still have the table runner? Sorry, I'm new at this! Please email me at [email protected] if so. Thanks!!

Do u still have these items?

Is the table runner still available?

I am interested in the cross body bag if it is still available please let me know.

Amandan215 said:
I am interested in the cross body bag if it is still available please let me know.
I have the same cross body bag that I'm selling for 12.00 plus shipping.

smithcooking said:
I have the same cross body bag that I'm selling for 12.00 plus shipping.
I actually just bought one off someone but i know there were a few other people looking for one on here.

1. What material are the bags, beach blanket, table cloth and runner made of?

The bags, beach blanket, table cloth and runner are made of 100% cotton, providing a durable and washable material for all your outdoor needs.

2. Are the bags, beach blanket, table cloth and runner machine washable?

Yes, all of these items are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle for best results.

3. Can I personalize the bags, beach blanket, table cloth and runner with my initials or a design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for these items. However, you can easily add your own personal touch with fabric paint or iron-on patches.

4. Can the bags, beach blanket, table cloth and runner be used for indoor and outdoor purposes?

Yes, these items are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor activities such as picnics, beach trips, or even as a tablecloth for a dinner party.

5. What are the dimensions of the bags, beach blanket, table cloth and runner?

The bags measure 15 inches by 13 inches, the beach blanket is 70 inches by 56 inches, the table cloth is 60 inches by 84 inches, and the runner is 60 inches by 14 inches. These dimensions make them suitable for various purposes and occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ember Lewis
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps