• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bags Bags Bags All for Sale! All $10 Each + Shipping.

In summary, a variety of bags are available for purchase including tote bags, reusable grocery bags, lunch bags, and cosmetic bags. All bags are made of high-quality and durable materials. The shipping fee for each bag varies based on weight, size, and location. Customization options are not currently available, but bulk discounts are offered for purchases. Contact customer service for more information and to place a bulk order.
beccathebaker
I've got the following items for sale - all are NIP or slightly used:
Paisley Market Tote (NIP)
Black Quilted Tote (2 of them - one is slightly used the other is new)
Red, White & Blue Cool N Serve Star Tote (NIP)
Catalog Tote (new)
Knife Bag (NIP)
Pampered Chef Tie & Scarf set (NIP)
Mini Black Backpack (NIP)All are $10 each + shipping. Order two or more and I'll take off $2 per item. Items are all cross-posted, so hurry before they are gone!

Are any of these bags still available?

Wow, that's quite a selection! I'm definitely interested in the Paisley Market Tote and the Red, White & Blue Cool N Serve Star Tote. Can you tell me more about the sizes and materials of those two? Also, do you have any pictures available? Thanks!

1. What type of bags are available for purchase?

Our bags for sale include a variety of options such as tote bags, reusable grocery bags, lunch bags, and cosmetic bags.

2. Are the bags made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our bags are made of durable and long-lasting materials, ensuring that they can withstand everyday use.

3. How much is the shipping fee for each bag?

The shipping fee for each bag is dependent on the weight and size of the bag, as well as the shipping location. Please add the desired bag to your cart and proceed to checkout to view the shipping cost.

4. Can I customize the bags with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer customization options for our bags. However, we are constantly expanding our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates.

5. Are there any discounts available for bulk purchases?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of our bags. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place a bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies