• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What pampered chef items are for sale?

In summary, the seller has several items for sale. Some of the items are for sale, while others are not. The prices for the items do not include shipping. PayPal is the preferred payment method.
Jules711
Silver Member
I have several items for sale. I am not leaving Pampered Chef, but have to purge and want these things to be enjoyed and used! Let me know if you have questions. Prices do not include shipping. Make an offer for several items if you'd like. PayPal is the preferred payment. I also have several products, discontinued and current if interested.I'm grouping them by picture:
2012 12-02 002.JPG 2012 12-02 007.JPG
(2) PC signs - paper, slightly bent - $1
Gray binder - $2
(3) Recruiting CDs - $1 SOLD
Desk Clock - uses AA battery - $5
Tape Dispenser - $2
Stapler - $2
Mouse Pad 321 (NIP) - $5
Cooking Show Live - $1
(3) Measuring Equivalents (not PC but good door prize) - $1
Coupon/recipe card holder (not PC-used for separating recipe cards to give out) - $0.50
Finders Key Purse key chain - $2
Photo album - $4
Wonder Mat (for car dash to hold phone, etc) - $1
Success is and Attitude you Choose magnet - $0.50
2012 12-02 004.JPG
Bags (all good condition):
Star and Stripe insulated (never used) - $7
Sling bag - $7
Red "leather" bag (some slight wearing at bottom as "leather" sometimes does - $7
Catalog bag - $7 SOLD
Ribbon bag - $5
IMG_5008.JPG
Large show tote - $15
Medium show tote - $10
Simple Additions padded tote - $10
Green tote for spice turn about - $5
Knife tote - $5 SOLD
Vinyl tablecloth - $5
Crafty paper notepad – blank with pumpkin cookie cutter - $1
IMG_5003.JPG
Red Vinyl tote - $1
Medium Mesh show tote - $5
HWC canvas tote - $3. SOLD
Messenger bag with PC pictures - $8
Black Messenger bag - $10
Ribbon bag - $7 (additional ribbons below)
2012 12-02 005.JPG
8 Ribbons for bag or any use (just over 5 feet each) - $5
6 can Small Cooler - $5
Nancy's Artwork envelopes (75), pad of matching stationery (50? sheets), 8 1/2 x 11 (6 sheets), 9 #10 envelopes, matching post-it notes - $5
Nancy's Artwork & Stampin' Up stamps (13) - $8 SOLD IMG_5007.JPG 2012 12-02 009.JPG
Nancy’s Artwork postcards – at least 400 various cards - $4
(4) Aprons - $5 each
IMG_5005.JPG
Shirts:
Light pink sleeveless – L - $2 SOLD
(2) white t-shirts – L - $2 & XL (small stain on side)-$1
Burgundy – L - $3. SOLD
Pink ¾ sleeve – L - $4 SOLD
Dark blue ¾ sleeve – L - $5 SALE PENDING
Toddler size 2 - $1
IMG_5011.JPG
Binders ($2 each)
Your Guide to a Successful Business (one empty, one with themes and recipes) – top of pic SOLD
Non-PC binder – theme shows with recipes, guides, invite ideas. SOLD
Brown Binder
Black "leather" legal pad holder $4
Pins (4) - $0.50
Keychain with 5 charms - $5
Business Card holder - $2 SOLD
HWC pins (2 styles) about 30 of each - $0.50 each or $20 for all. SOLD

Last edited:
I'm interested in the whip cancer bag and the binders with shows, ideas, basically all PC items but not all totes. Please email me at [email protected]

I would like the rubber stamps please. I'm not sure how this site works yet, this is my first purchase. I can be reached at [email protected] or (530) 351-8711. Thanks!

Autumn Cappalonga said:
I would like the rubber stamps please. I'm not sure how this site works yet, this is my first purchase. I can be reached at [email protected] or (530) 351-8711. Thanks!
I am waiting to hear back from someone but if they aren't interested, I will let you know. thanks for the interest!

Have you sold the rubber stamp sets if you I am very interested! My email is [email protected]

Have you sold the knife and catalog totes? I'm interested in both

Martha K said:
Have you sold the knife and catalog totes? I'm interested in both
I still have all bags. The one for the forged cutlery and the one that is a bag to put a catalog in the front? Just confirming since there are several bags.

Jules711 said:
I still have all bags. The one for the forged cutlery and the one that is a bag to put a catalog in the front? Just confirming since there are several bags.
Y

could I please see photos of the two messenger bags opened. Would like to see inside and pockets please. May be interested in both if not sold already :)

Pictures aren't great. There is one pocket inside each. One with pictures has a large outer pocket (Velcro). The black on has two small and one large pockets in front.
image.jpeg
pmprdprettyinsnj said:
could I please see photos of the two messenger bags opened. Would like to see inside and pockets please. May be interested in both if not sold already :)

Jules711 said:
Pictures aren't great. There is one pocket inside each. One with pictures has a large outer pocket (Velcro). The black on has two small and one large pockets in front.View attachment 26735
How much for shipping to 37820 - New Market TN

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
How much for shipping to 37820 - New Market TN
I messaged you, but maybe you didn't see. Shipping for the messenger bags is $13.60 for priority and $11.86 for ground usps. I believe priority will have tracking and insurance. So about $1.80 difference. Let me know.

I am interested in Large show tote - $15
Medium show tote - $10
Knife tote - $5
Vinyl tablecloth - $5

krusso said:
I am interested in Large show tote - $15
Medium show tote - $10
Knife tote - $5
Vinyl tablecloth - $5
The Knife Tote was sold, but I have everything else. I believe shipping will be about $16 so $61 total. I can get an official shipping amount with a zip code. I have plenty of room in the box, but it is not flat rate (it's a #3 PC box). I have 2 other posts - one listing retired products and the other more consultant items if you are interested. Thanks!

That sounds great, do you accept paypal? Shipping zip code is 73159.

krusso said:
That sounds great, do you accept paypal? Shipping zip code is 73159.
I responded through messaging so we can iron out details. Thanks!

I'm interested in the coffee mugs, dark blue 3/4 sleeve, and the ribbon bag.

Kylie said:
I'm interested in the coffee mugs, dark blue 3/4 sleeve, and the ribbon bag.
What I said your zip code so I can get correct shipping. Also there are two ribbon bags. Different pictures. One has a white with black polka dots ribbon. The other is a replaceable ribbon and I have 8 additional ribbons listed separately...could be used for other things too.

Jules711 said:
What I said your zip code so I can get correct shipping. Also there are two ribbon bags. Different pictures. One has a white with black polka dots ribbon. The other is a replaceable ribbon and I have 8 additional ribbons listed separately...could be used for other things too.
The zip code is 37830. and the Polka dot one please. Thank you.

Kylie said:
The zip code is 37830. and the Polka dot one please. Thank you.
Replying in message.

What types of bags are available for consultants?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bags for our consultants, including tote bags, insulated food carriers, and rolling luggage. These bags are designed to make transporting your products and supplies to parties and events easy and convenient.

Can I personalize my apron or bag with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize your apron or bag with your name or logo through our customization options. Simply select the item you want to personalize, choose your desired font and color, and add your name or logo. This is a great way to showcase your brand and stand out as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any consultant-exclusive items available?

Yes, we have a range of items exclusively available for our consultants, including aprons, bags, and kitchen tools. These items are designed to help you represent Pampered Chef and make your job as a consultant easier.

Do you offer any discounts for consultant items?

We understand the importance of keeping costs low for our consultants. That's why we offer a 20% discount on all bags, aprons, and consultant items. This discount is automatically applied at checkout for all active consultants.

Can I purchase bags and aprons for my team or downline?

Yes, you can purchase bags and aprons for your team or downline through our consultant website. Simply add the items to your cart and enter the shipping address for your team member. This is a great way to show appreciation for your team and help them stay organized as consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies