• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bag-Tote Lot for Sale - Carry All, Knife Case, Envelopes & More!

In summary, the bag-tote lot includes a spacious carry all bag, a knife case, and envelopes to store kitchen tools. The carry all bag measures 16" x 14.5" x 7.5" with a capacity of 19 liters, while the knife case measures 11.5" x 7.5" x 2.5" and can hold up to 15 knives. The envelopes measure 9.5" x 5" and can fit various kitchen tools. The materials used for the bag-tote lot are durable canvas, sturdy nylon, and heavy-duty plastic. It is suitable for travel with convenient features such as a shoulder strap and multiple pockets for organization. The knife case can accommodate
heat123
Silver Member
These are new in bags (although I opened the plastic bags to try them).

Carry all tote -$ 20
Knife Case-$20
Two padded envelopes-$25
TTA-$15
2007 Messanger bag Confrence tote (Used at confrence only)
Brown and Pink Diaper shape bag (but I used a carrying tote) Used lightly

Want to SELL all in a lot for shipping purposes. Use for yourself or incentive give aways. :)

Asking $55 Total + plus cost of shipping.

(These won't all fit in large flat rate box unfortunately.) Going to try and squeeze them in a supply box. Thanks.

Last edited:
heat123 said:
These are new in bags (although I opened the plastic bags to try them).

Carry all tote -$ 20
Knife Case-$20
Two padded envelopes-$25
TTA-$15
2007 Messanger bag Confrence tote $5 (Used at confrence only)
Brown and Pink Diaper shape bag (but I used a carrying tote) $5 Used lightly

Want to SELL all in a lot for shipping purposes. Use for yourself or incentive give aways. :)

Asking $55 Total + plus cost of shipping.

(These won't all fit in large flat rate box unfortunately.) Going to try and squeeze them in a supply box. Thanks.

I'll PM you....

Thanks Ginge, PM'd you back! :0) Will get back to ya tomorrow with a shipping total! :)

heat123 said:
Thanks Ginge, PM'd you back! :0) Will get back to ya tomorrow with a shipping total! :)

okie dokie.....:D

Ginger, I just pm'd you the shipping price options :).

heat123 said:
Ginger, I just pm'd you the shipping price options :).

I answered....:D

Can I just say....LOL! Loved the I pm'd ya posts!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Can I just say....LOL! Loved the I pm'd ya posts!

Glad we amused you.....;)

Are these still available?

1. Can you tell me more about the size and capacity of the bag-tote lot?

The bag-tote lot includes a spacious carry all bag, a knife case, and envelopes to store your kitchen tools. The carry all bag measures 16" x 14.5" x 7.5" and has a capacity of 19 liters. The knife case measures 11.5" x 7.5" x 2.5" and can hold up to 15 knives. The envelopes measure 9.5" x 5" and can fit various kitchen tools.

2. What materials are the bag-tote lot made of?

The carry all bag is made of durable canvas material, while the knife case is made of sturdy nylon. The envelopes are made of heavy-duty plastic. All materials are built to last and withstand daily use in the kitchen.

3. Is the bag-tote lot suitable for travel?

Yes, the bag-tote lot is designed for easy transport and is perfect for travel. The carry all bag has a comfortable shoulder strap and multiple pockets for organizing your items. The knife case is compact and can easily fit in your luggage. The envelopes are also lightweight and can be easily packed.

4. Can the knife case accommodate different sizes and types of knives?

Yes, the knife case has a flexible design and can accommodate various sizes and types of knives. It has a foldable flap with elastic bands that can secure knives of different sizes. The case also has a zipper closure for added protection.

5. Can I purchase the items in the bag-tote lot separately?

Unfortunately, the items in the bag-tote lot are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased separately. However, each item is designed to complement each other and provide a convenient and organized storage solution for your kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies