• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient and Affordable Bag Tags for Purchases - Create Your Own Now!

In summary, Bag Tags for Purchases are reusable tags that can be attached to shopping bags to help keep track of purchases and make organizing groceries easier. They can be used by writing down the items purchased on the tag with a dry erase marker and then easily transferring the items to their proper place at home. The tags can be reused multiple times by wiping off the previous items. They do not come with a pen or marker, but any dry erase marker can be used on them. Custom labels are not available, but labels can be written on the tags with a dry erase marker.
leshelman
Gold Member
I have started using these bag tags that I created after seeing something like it on Etsy!
I did not want to spend a lot of money on a piece of paper / a postcard in everyone's bags. So this is what I came up with.

When you print, or take it to FedEx Office to print, the file will print with 2 on each page. Then it will need to be DOUBLE sided. Thus creating a 1/2 sheet of paper that has the Show Info stuff on one side, and the other side is about Consultant Earnings and the "like it, love it, want it all" phrase!!

I LOVE IT!! And if you use FedEx Office you can get them printed for about $0.06 per page! ($0.03 per customer order)

So do you just mail these to your host after you submit the party and ask her to put them in each bag?

You could mail them to the host... or give them to her/him when the show is over (count how many orders and add a couple just in case)
OR
I usually end up having all parties shipped to my house, I sort out ALL items because I like that sort of thing. (I have no other job, so I like to help hosts as much as possible, as long as they are within driving distance it is usually the best way to go.)

That's cute!

Thanks for the great idea.

What are Bag Tags for Purchases?

Bag Tags for Purchases are small, reusable tags that can be attached to your shopping bags. They are designed to help you keep track of your purchases and make organizing and unpacking your groceries easier.

How do I use Bag Tags for Purchases?

Simply attach the Bag Tag to the handle of your shopping bag before you start filling it with groceries. You can then write down the items you have purchased on the tag with a dry erase marker. Once you get home, you can easily transfer the items from your bag to your pantry or fridge without having to sort through each bag.

Can I reuse Bag Tags for Purchases?

Yes, our Bag Tags for Purchases are designed to be reused multiple times. Simply wipe off the previous items with a damp cloth or paper towel and they are ready to be used again.

Do Bag Tags for Purchases come with a pen or marker?

No, our Bag Tags for Purchases do not come with a pen or marker. However, any dry erase marker can be used on the tags.

Can I customize the Bag Tags for Purchases with my own labels?

Unfortunately, our Bag Tags for Purchases do not allow for custom labels. However, you can write your own labels on the tags with a dry erase marker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • KimmyDarling
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookinforyou