• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Your Bag Collection for Less - 4 Bags on Sale for Christmas!

In summary, the "Complete Your Bag Collection for Less" sale includes 4 different bags for various purposes and offers a discounted price when purchasing all 4 bags together. The bags cannot be mixed and matched, but are all machine washable. This sale is only available for a limited time and while supplies last.
flemings99
Gold Member
I have the entire set of 4 bags. Willing to part with the entire collection to help pay for x-mas. Looks like the going "rate" is $40 per bag. Get the entire set for $150 plus FREE shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Sale pending.

If it doesn't work out, I'm looking for a Carry All Tote, I have the other 3 pieces. (if you are interested in selling one piece at a time)

guess someone sent their message before me :( if it doesn't work out remember me :)

I just want the August bag! Let me know if it doesn't sell!! [email protected]. Will give you the $40!!

Set of bags sold to 1st person who messaged me. Thanks!

1. What is included in the "Complete Your Bag Collection for Less" sale?

The sale includes 4 different bags that are perfect for Christmas gifts or for yourself. Each bag is designed for different purposes, such as grocery shopping, meal prepping, or carrying kitchen essentials.

2. Is there a discount for buying all 4 bags together?

Yes, the "Complete Your Bag Collection for Less" sale offers a discounted price for purchasing all 4 bags together. This allows you to save money while completing your bag collection.

3. Can I mix and match colors for the 4 bags?

Unfortunately, the bags in this sale come in a set of specific colors and cannot be mixed and matched. However, each bag comes in a different color, so you will still have a variety to choose from.

4. Are the bags machine washable?

Yes, all 4 bags in this collection are machine washable. Simply remove any detachable parts, such as straps or inserts, and wash on a gentle cycle with cold water. Hang to dry.

5. How long is this sale available?

The "Complete Your Bag Collection for Less" sale is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of the sale as soon as possible to ensure you get all 4 bags at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • toaster_pastry