• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tragic News: Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and Michael Jackson's Reported Deaths

In summary, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, two iconic figures who defined different periods in American culture, both passed away on the same day. Fawcett's iconic poster in a red swimsuit set a certain standard for women and caused controversy, while Jackson's music and persona defined pop music in the 1980s. Both will be remembered for their impact on American society.
I knew you would find my post, uh...amusing...KG. I should also mention that I have Donny and Marie Dolls too. Donny lost his shirt but Marie has only lost her shoes.

That's pretty cool - I saw the real Donny Osmond at the Chicago Theater in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat several years ago. If I remember right, he lost his shirt in at least one scene, too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'll have you know that I have very discerning standards. My dates have to be A) female and B) able to fog a mirror.

Well, if your inflatable "date" lost it's air, it my just fog up your mirror!!! Besides, how do you know if it's you fogging the mirror or your date???

Donny may have lost his shirt but my Ken doll lost his pants!!!:D Barbie was quite disappointed that she didn't have a man that looked realistic, but she certainly isn't built like any female I have ever met (um...Dolly Parton was not BORN that way!!)

baychef said:
Well, if your inflatable "date" lost it's air, it my just fog up your mirror!!! Besides, how do you know if it's you fogging the mirror or your date???

Donny may have lost his shirt but my Ken doll lost his pants!!!:D Barbie was quite disappointed that she didn't have a man that looked realistic, but she certainly isn't built like any female I have ever met (um...Dolly Parton was not BORN that way!!)

I agree with the barbie thing, but I have bad news: Dolly Parton in all natrual.

Crystal Patton said:
I agree with the barbie thing, but I have bad news: Dolly Parton in all natrual.

Well, except for the wigs, false eyelashes, and corsets. LOL!

raebates said:

True! I had forgot about her quote, "It's expensive to look this cheap." LOL

My favorite Dolly Parton quote:I don't mind dumb blond jokes because I know I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blond.

raebates said:
My favorite Dolly Parton quote:

I don't mind dumb blond jokes because I know I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blond.

I hadn't heard that one!! LOL Thanks!!

And now Billy Mays today!!

raebates said:

Not to mention, a couple of other things that have gotten noticeably smaller of late.

<h2>1. What exactly happened to Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and Michael Jackson?</h2><p>According to initial reports, Farrah Fawcett passed away after a long battle with cancer. Ed MacMahon also passed away due to health complications. As for Michael Jackson, there are conflicting reports at this time. Some news outlets are reporting that he has suffered a cardiac arrest, while others are reporting that he has passed away. These reports are currently unconfirmed.</p><h2>2. Where did these tragic events take place?</h2><p>Farrah Fawcett passed away at a hospital in Santa Monica, California. Ed MacMahon passed away at a hospital in Los Angeles, California. As for Michael Jackson, if the reports of his passing are true, it is believed to have occurred at his home in Los Angeles.</p><h2>3. How old were Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and Michael Jackson at the time of their passing?</h2><p>Farrah Fawcett was 62 years old, Ed MacMahon was 86 years old, and Michael Jackson was 50 years old.</p><h2>4. What are the reactions from their friends and colleagues in the entertainment industry?</h2><p>Many celebrities have taken to social media to express their sadness and condolences over the passing of Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and potentially Michael Jackson. Some have also shared memories and tributes to these iconic figures.</p><h2>5. Is there any additional information or updates on these tragic events?</h2><p>At this time, there is no additional information or updates on the reported passing of Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and potentially Michael Jackson. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available. Our thoughts and prayers are with their families and loved ones during this difficult time.</p>

1. What exactly happened to Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and Michael Jackson?

According to initial reports, Farrah Fawcett passed away after a long battle with cancer. Ed MacMahon also passed away due to health complications. As for Michael Jackson, there are conflicting reports at this time. Some news outlets are reporting that he has suffered a cardiac arrest, while others are reporting that he has passed away. These reports are currently unconfirmed.

2. Where did these tragic events take place?

Farrah Fawcett passed away at a hospital in Santa Monica, California. Ed MacMahon passed away at a hospital in Los Angeles, California. As for Michael Jackson, if the reports of his passing are true, it is believed to have occurred at his home in Los Angeles.

3. How old were Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and Michael Jackson at the time of their passing?

Farrah Fawcett was 62 years old, Ed MacMahon was 86 years old, and Michael Jackson was 50 years old.

4. What are the reactions from their friends and colleagues in the entertainment industry?

Many celebrities have taken to social media to express their sadness and condolences over the passing of Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and potentially Michael Jackson. Some have also shared memories and tributes to these iconic figures.

5. Is there any additional information or updates on these tragic events?

At this time, there is no additional information or updates on the reported passing of Farrah Fawcett, Ed MacMahon, and potentially Michael Jackson. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available. Our thoughts and prayers are with their families and loved ones during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam