• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Thule to Osan: My Unexpected Military Orders Update

In summary, "Bad News and Good News" on the Pampered Chef website and catalog features discontinued or limited edition products at discounted prices. New items are added regularly and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, they are still covered by the standard warranty and can be purchased through a consultant while supplies last.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Well since I made MSGT my second set of orders to Thule Greenland have been canceled!! So now I just got notification of orders going to Osan AB Korea!! This is my worse nightmare coming true, but as an optomist, on the good side I know I can and will making a killing selling PC over there!! SO that is how I am putting a positive spin on the situation!! I have to be there by 10 Mar 08 so I still have awhile stateside yet. Kinda excited to get some authentic Korean food though I will say that!!

that is quite a change, Greeland to Korea! good thing you weren't packed and ready to go. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

Congrats on making MSgt!!!

Congrats on your promotion.

Aren't tours to Korea unaccompanied? That would suck.

I loved Korea!! The shopping in Osan was great! Too bad for me that I couldn't eat a lot of the food though...I was preggo with my DD and EVERYTHING over there made me soooo sick. Now I can't even look at kimchi without gagging. Have fun over there!

And congrats!!

Congratulations on your promotion!

Congratulations!

What is "Bad News and Good News" in the context of Pampered Chef?

"Bad News and Good News" is a section of our website and catalog that features discontinued or limited edition products at discounted prices. These items are no longer part of our regular product line, but are still available for purchase while supplies last.

How often are new items added to the "Bad News and Good News" section?

New items are added to the "Bad News and Good News" section on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. We recommend checking back often to see the latest additions and take advantage of any deals that may interest you.

Can I return or exchange items purchased from the "Bad News and Good News" section?

Unfortunately, all sales from the "Bad News and Good News" section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We make every effort to accurately represent the products and their condition, so please read the product descriptions carefully before making a purchase.

Are the products in the "Bad News and Good News" section still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products purchased from the "Bad News and Good News" section are still covered by our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I purchase items from the "Bad News and Good News" section through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Bad News and Good News" section through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that these items are only available while supplies last and may not be available for purchase through a consultant for long.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• armywife_consultant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • cookingabcs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Back