• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper - What Can Be Done?

In Summary, the woman said a long time ago she ordered the mini muffin tin and tart shaper, paid and got a receipt but never recieved the product. The woman who she ordered it from at the time was a co-worker and consultant and then she was fired or something, anyway she said she had asked her a few weeks after paying for it if she ordered it and she said no, then she saw her outside of work after she was fired and asked if she was ever gonna get it and she told her no and so she asked if she would give her money back and she said no. I told her to find her receipt she said she knows she still has it and I would email a copy of it to HO
jdavis
I have a woman who said a long time ago she ordered the mini muffin tin and tart shaper, paid and got a receipt but never recieved the product. The woman who she ordered it from at the time was a co-worker and consultant and then she was fired or something, anyway she said she had asked her a few weeks after paying for it if she ordered it and she said no, then she saw her outside of work after she was fired and asked if she was ever gonna get it and she told her no and so she asked if she would give her money back and she said no. I told her to find her receipt she said she knows she still has it and I would email a copy of it to HO to see if they can tell me anything. But until then do any of you know what they might do in this case? I don't know if they will tell me if she was still a consultant or not.

I am also thinking if they won't do anything that I will offer to buy her one if she hosts a party.

I think you are on the right track, probably if you send in the reciept they will make good on it. I do know that the complaint needs to come from the customer. She may even need to call the 888 number. If for some reason they are not able to help I would do exactly what you said and purchase one for her myself. Then you know you will have a customer for life and it won't leave that bad taste in her mouth about the Pampered Chef.

I once had someone mention to me of a similiar situation. The people did notify Home Office of the situation and Pampered Chef made good to all the customers. Have the customer give Home Office a call, and supply all the information on her receipt-we don't want people to talk bad about Pampered Chef! Home Office will do what's right. She will be relieved that you actually received feed back and took and interest. I would suggest to her to call HO and let you know how it turns out or call her back in a few days to seehow she made out- that way you are following up and showing great customer care.

What is the purpose of the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper?

The Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make mini muffins, tarts, and other small baked goods. It helps create perfectly shaped treats that are great for parties, potlucks, or just everyday snacking.

Can the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper be used in the oven?

Yes, the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper is safe to use in the oven. It is made of durable materials that can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for baking. Just make sure to follow the recommended temperature and baking time for the recipe you are using.

Is the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they may damage the non-stick coating.

What is the size of the cavities in the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper?

The cavities in the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper are approximately 1.25 inches in diameter and 0.75 inches deep. This is the perfect size for mini muffins and tarts, but you can also use it for other recipes like mini quiches or bite-sized desserts.

Can the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper be used for savory recipes?

Yes, the Unpaid Mini Muffin Tin & Tart Shaper can be used for both sweet and savory recipes. It is great for making mini quiches, meatballs, and other bite-sized savory treats. Just make sure to grease the cavities before adding your ingredients to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hselby87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • PamperedDor
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • colegrovet