• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this delicious bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe?

In summary, for the bacon wrapped asparagus recipe, you will need 1 pound of asparagus, 8-10 slices of bacon, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. To prepare the asparagus, wash and trim the tough ends, then toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can use any type of bacon, but thicker cut bacon works best. To cook the bacon wrapped asparagus, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, wrap each spear with a slice of bacon, and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is crispy. This recipe can also be made ahead of time by preparing and wrapping the asparagus in advance, then storing them in the refrigerator
DebPC
Staff member
Looks very yummy.

Bacon Aspargus wraps recipen.jpg

Sounds yummy! I must try this!

I am going to have to try this, my daughter loves asparagus! I am always looking for new asparagus recipes.

What ingredients do I need for the bacon wrapped asparagus recipe?

To make this recipe, you will need 1 pound of asparagus, 8-10 slices of bacon, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.

How do I prepare the asparagus for this recipe?

Start by washing the asparagus and trimming off the tough ends. Then, toss them in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Do I need to use a specific type of bacon for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of bacon you prefer for this recipe. However, thicker cut bacon works best as it will hold up better when wrapped around the asparagus.

How do I cook the bacon wrapped asparagus?

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of bacon and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the asparagus and wrap them with bacon ahead of time. Store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
set-n-stone
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • brandalyn74
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies