• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OMG! Exciting News About Animal Conservation

In summary, Pampered Chef has partnered with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to raise awareness and funds for endangered species. They will be supporting animal conservation through initiatives such as donating a portion of sales, hosting fundraisers and events, and promoting awareness through social media. Customers can also make direct donations through Pampered Chef's website. The partnership between the two organizations is ongoing and they are committed to making a positive impact on animal conservation for years to come. Customers can learn more about specific animals and habitats being protected by visiting the WWF website and through information shared by Pampered Chef on their website and social media channels.
DebPC
Staff member
Omg!

bacon taco.jpg

Someone posted this on FB. Made me drool all over my keyboard.

I also saw a pic of a whole turkey wrapped in bacon labeled Turkey Bacon!

1. What is the exciting news about animal conservation?

The exciting news about animal conservation is that Pampered Chef has partnered with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to raise awareness and funds for endangered species. This collaboration will help support WWF's efforts in protecting animals and their habitats around the world.

2. How will Pampered Chef be supporting animal conservation?

Pampered Chef will be supporting animal conservation through various initiatives, such as donating a portion of sales from selected products to WWF, hosting fundraisers and events, and promoting awareness through social media and other channels. We are also committed to using sustainable and eco-friendly practices in our business operations.

3. Can I make a direct donation to WWF through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to WWF through Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website and click on the "Donate Now" button. All donations will go directly to WWF and their efforts in animal conservation.

4. How long will the partnership between Pampered Chef and WWF last?

The partnership between Pampered Chef and WWF is ongoing and we are committed to working together to make a positive impact on animal conservation for years to come.

5. Can I learn more about the specific animals and habitats that Pampered Chef and WWF are working to protect?

Absolutely! You can visit the WWF website to learn more about their conservation efforts and the specific animals and habitats they are focused on. Additionally, Pampered Chef will be sharing information on our website and social media channels to keep our customers informed and engaged in this important cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • kaseydee