• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Do Something: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the author suggests that you lay the bacon flat in the pan, not overlap them, and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. The bacon will be crispy and easy to clean.
Amy In Ohio
please tell me how to do this :D

I place mine in the large bar pan at 400 degrees. I cook them for about 20 mins. then I check them. The exact time will depend on how crispy you like them. I just started using the bar pan for bacon and I love it. I will never go back to the microwave again.

Here, here! I love it in the Bar Pan as well. You can also use the 9x13 baker if it's all you have. It is also a great way to tell your hosts to season the pan!

THANKS!!! That was a QUICK response:D

Just lay em flat and don't overlap them.

I actually do overlap mine by about a 1/4 in, bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes...

I love to do it that way, also--so easy. I do, however, line the bottom with parchment paper to help with absorbing some of the fat and for even easier cleanup.

I over lap mine also then as they shrink I move them around. I never has used the parchment paper although they do suggest it.

I never even thought of using my rectangular baker (DUHHH!!!):) I will start using this in my shows.

I don't have the bar pan yet (arriving with my SS1 bonus!!) and I don't have the rectangular pan. When I read about baking bacon, I had to try it! I use my deep dish baker and it works okay. I overlap and run the bacon up the sides. It bakes it just fine, and my son and DH love the bacon. I like mine more crisp, so I need to bake it longer.

I can't wait to get my new bar pan and start seasoning it with bacon. Yummy!!!

Bacon In Bar PanI made this the other day for BLT's. LOVE IT!!!
No more bacon grease all over the stove. I baked it at 400 * for 20-22 minutes. Comes out nice and crispy. Was easy to clean too.:D

Great point!! will use this at a show.. thanks :)

What I also love about cooking bacon in the bar pan is your house does not smell like bacon for a week

I tried this last night!! Whoo-hoo!! Worked great!!! I like it crispier than 20 minutes so next time I'll try for 25 :p

Your house doesn't smell like bacon? That would be a selling point for me right there! I always have to burn extra candles to get rid of the odor. My hubby loves it, but... ;) I am going to try that soon..

1. How do I use a Pampered Chef product?

To use a Pampered Chef product, follow these simple steps:1. Read the instructions and safety precautions included with the product.2. Gather all necessary ingredients and supplies.3. Assemble the product according to the instructions, if necessary.4. Follow the recipe or guide for using the product.5. Clean and store the product properly after use.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Yes, many of our products are oven-safe. However, always check the instructions and safety precautions included with the product to ensure it can be used in the oven at the desired temperature.

3. How do I clean Pampered Chef products?

Cleaning Pampered Chef products is easy! Most products can be hand-washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Some products may also be dishwasher safe - check the instructions to be sure. For tough, stuck-on messes, use our Nylon Pan Scrapers or our Cleaning Paste.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, many of our products are safe to use on non-stick surfaces. However, always check the instructions and safety precautions included with the product to ensure it will not damage your non-stick surface.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, visit our website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can learn more about the consultant opportunity and sign up to become a consultant. Our team will guide you through the process and provide support every step of the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forkatieb
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mjs2052