• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tackling an Untested Recipe: Bacon Cheddar Bites!

In summary, the ingredients needed for Bacon Cheddar Bites are bacon, cheddar cheese, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and green onions. To ensure the bacon is cooked properly, it is recommended to partially cook it before wrapping it around the cheese-filled dough. You can substitute the cheddar cheese with any type of cheese that melts well. Greasing the baking sheet is not necessary, but you can use parchment paper for easier clean-up. Bacon Cheddar Bites can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave.
ChefJoyJ
I'm making the bacon cheddar bites for my open house, but haven't had a chance to try them out (I'm being brave and serving an untested recipe). Anyway, I have a few questions.

Can you make them ahead of time? What temp are they best served at? (for example, I make them ahead of time..do I need to reheat them?). Any tips or hints I should know while making them?

they are really yummy. they are best served warm.try to cut the tomatoes as small as possible.

Yes, you can definitely make the bacon cheddar bites ahead of time. They are actually best served at room temperature, so you don't need to reheat them. However, if you prefer them warm, you can reheat them in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes. As for tips or hints, make sure to fully cook the bacon before adding it to the mixture and use a non-stick baking sheet to prevent sticking. Also, make sure to give yourself enough time to prepare and bake them before your open house. Good luck with the recipe!

What ingredients do I need for Bacon Cheddar Bites?

The ingredients for Bacon Cheddar Bites include bacon, cheddar cheese, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and green onions.

How do I make sure the bacon is cooked properly in the recipe?

To ensure the bacon is cooked properly, it is recommended to partially cook it in the oven or microwave before wrapping it around the cheese-filled dough.

Can I substitute the cheddar cheese with a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the cheddar cheese with any type of cheese you prefer, such as mozzarella or pepper jack. Just make sure it is a cheese that melts well.

Do I need to grease the baking sheet before placing the Bacon Cheddar Bites on it?

It is not necessary to grease the baking sheet as the bacon will release enough oil to prevent sticking. However, you can line the sheet with parchment paper for easier clean-up.

Can I make Bacon Cheddar Bites ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make Bacon Cheddar Bites ahead of time and reheat them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes. They can also be reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies