• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Products: Any Updates on Shipping and Compensation for Delay?

In summary, the hostess received six quikkut knive sets that she needed to get to her customers, and she is also trying to get some bookings. Three people ordered the Decorator Bottle Set, and the hostess felt bad and ended up buying all of them a veggie peeler. There is no problem with the manufacturer, like the Chillzanne to go. They just sold more than they expected! The hostess is hoping that the decorator bottles come back before Christmas. Many people want them for Christmas cookies.
klcpdm
Is anybody sending the hostess anything to put in with the backordered items that are now shipping, to say sorry for the inconvienence and maybe something about bookings? I just received 6 quikkut knive sets that I need to get to my customers. And I am trying to get some bookings.

Leticia

No, but I felt like a real idiot and forgot to label my catalogs and tell the guest what was on back order. Well 3 people ordered the Decorator Bottle Set. I felt so bad. I ended up buy all of them a veggie peeler for my error. It made them feel better and they were really appreciated it.

I"m excited to see my decorator bottles were shipped:)

are they ever coming back? I have a few friends that want some. I'd hate to see them discontinued like the chilzanne I wanted :S

I know. I have a list of people that want them. Some of them wanted them at a show. I may just have to put them all on one order & eat the shipping. I'd hate to make them pay $4 more in shipping when they wanted it at the show they were at & already paid $4 shipping for their other products. Anyone who just called & wanted them, I'll have them pay the shipping b/c they held off on the rest of their order.

I REALLY hope they come back before Christmas. Many people want them for Christmas cookies.

There is no problem with the manufacturer, like the Chillzanne to go. They just sold more than they expected!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I know. I have a list of people that want them. Some of them wanted them at a show. I may just have to put them all on one order & eat the shipping. I'd hate to make them pay $4 more in shipping when they wanted it at the show they were at & already paid $4 shipping for their other products. Anyone who just called & wanted them, I'll have them pay the shipping b/c they held off on the rest of their order.

I REALLY hope they come back before Christmas. Many people want them for Christmas cookies.

You could also divide the shipping among everyone. Sounds like you have enough to where shipping shouldnt be more than a $1.

Has anyone received their decorator bottle sets?I got an email on the 4th that my two backordered decorator bottle sets had been shipped but have yet to receive them and its now the 12th.
I check the tracking info daily thru the PC website and its still saying the info has been received by UPS but no expected arrival date and no updates on where the shipment is!
I think they must have gotten lost or something. I'll send an email to customer service but it shouldn't be taking this long to receive them.
I just wondered if everyone else has gotten theirs? I live in Michigan and usually only takes 2-3 days to arrive!!!
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

pampurredmom said:
I got an email on the 4th that my two backordered decorator bottle sets had been shipped but have yet to receive them and its now the 12th.
I check the tracking info daily thru the PC website and its still saying the info has been received by UPS but no expected arrival date and no updates on where the shipment is!
I think they must have gotten lost or something. I'll send an email to customer service but it shouldn't be taking this long to receive them.
I just wondered if everyone else has gotten theirs? I live in Michigan and usually only takes 2-3 days to arrive!!!
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yes I received mine last week and I live in NYC.

I also have about 6 people that were really mad at a show that they couldnt order them. I hadnt put my stickers on b/c I hadnt checked my mail for a few days to see if they arrived. I told them before the show started and what a scene! Oh Geez, thats not right, how come? its the only thing I wanted to order! I'm thinking dont shoot the messenger! I explained the situation and they calmed down a bit when I told them they may be back in but we dont know when and I'd like one too!

1. What does it mean if a product is backordered?

When a product is backordered, it means that it is currently out of stock and not available for immediate purchase. This could be due to high demand or production delays.

2. How long will it take for a backordered product to become available?

The availability of backordered products can vary, but we typically receive restocks within 2-4 weeks. Our team works diligently to get products back in stock as quickly as possible.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered product?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered product. This will reserve your spot in line and the product will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.

4. Will my backordered product be shipped separately from the rest of my order?

Yes, if you have ordered other products along with a backordered item, they will be shipped separately. This allows you to receive your other items without having to wait for the backordered product to become available.

5. What happens if a backordered product is discontinued?

If a backordered product is discontinued, we will notify you and offer a similar product as a replacement. You can choose to accept the replacement or receive a refund for the backordered product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilliandanielle