• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Cook's Corer: Shipping and Status Update | Order FAQs

In summary, there are currently no backordered items as of today. However, if an item is on backorder, it will be shipped separately and customers can cancel their orders if they do not wish to wait. Some customers have received emails stating their backordered items have been shipped.
chefmelody
This is the first time I've had an order arrive that says an item is backordered. It's the Cook's Corer, and hopefully it'll be back in stock soon! My question is, will this get shipped to the host or to the person who ordered it? And is there any way I can find out the status of the backorder?

As of today, there are no items back ordered. If you go to shipment status, you can also find out about back orders.

We received an email stating the the Cook's Corer was on Backorder. I don't think you received an email unless you submitted a show with them on there.

Dear Sandra,

Listed below are the orders you have submitted within the past 24 hours
that currently contain items on back order. This information will also
appear on the packing list included with the initial shipment of each
order.

Order Number: K126
*Item:1175 Cook's Corer®
Qty: 4
Est. Ship Date: Jun 12, 2006
Ship to: JUSTEAN PALMER
-------------------------------------------------

To ensure the best customer service, we will send you an e-mail when
the backordered item(s) ship so that you may promptly communicate this to
your customer.

Please note: Any customer may cancel an order and obtain a refund if he
or she would prefer not to wait for shipment of the backordered item.
Should any of your customers wish to do this, please contact Solution
Center at (888) OUR-CHEF (687-2433) or [email protected]
for more information.

Sincerely,
The Pampered Chef

FYI, my backorder for this just shipped!

I had a couple of the corers backordered too, and they shipped 4 days later. I received an email today stating they were shipped!

I just received an email that a pair of Chef's Tongs were on backorder. Great, and it's a show that the host took almost 3 weeks to close.

At least they don't hold up the whole shipment for a backordered item!

What is the current status of my backordered Cook's Corer?

The current status of your backordered Cook's Corer can be found by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your order history. You can also contact our customer service team for more information.

When will my backordered Cook's Corer be shipped?

The estimated shipping date for your backordered Cook's Corer can also be found in your order history. If you have any further questions, please reach out to our customer service team.

Why is the Cook's Corer on backorder?

Due to high demand, the Cook's Corer may be on backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our team is working hard to restock as soon as possible.

Can I cancel or modify my backordered Cook's Corer?

If you would like to cancel or modify your backordered Cook's Corer, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request.

Will I be charged for the backordered Cook's Corer now or when it ships?

You will not be charged for the backordered Cook's Corer until it is shipped. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is processed and on its way to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • kdangel518