• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekly Bites: Backorder List & Shipping Update

In summary, the backorder list for Weekly Bites is a weekly updated list of products that are currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment. Customers can still place orders for backordered products, but they will not be shipped until they are back in stock. The estimated shipping time for backordered items varies and customers will receive an email notification with a tracking number once their backordered item has been shipped.
dawn424383
I just read the Weekly Bites, with the current backorder list. Does anyone know if they will ship the rest of the show, or will they hold up the whole thing for one item? (i.e. a cake tester) The reason I ask is because I JUST submitted two rather large shows, (my last two Feb. shows finally closed, whew!) and one has a three tiered stand, the other one has one stinkin' cake tester! I hope the whole show is not held up for a cake tester. I think I still have some in my "door prize pot" that I could have just given to the customer had I known. Unfortunately, I didn't read Weekly Bites until just now. :( Anyone know the answer?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Dawn--the rest of the show will ship. When the backordered products become available they will ship out to the host. You don't have to worry about a thing except communicating the backorder situation to the host and guests.

Hi Dawn, I also just read the Weekly Bites and I'm not sure about the answer to your question. However, I don't think they would hold up the entire show for just one item. It's possible that they may ship the rest of the show and send the cake tester separately once it's back in stock. That's just my speculation though. Have you tried reaching out to your consultant support team for clarification? They might have more information on the backorder process. In the meantime, maybe you can offer a similar item as a substitute for the cake tester to your customer. Best of luck!

1. What is the backorder list for Weekly Bites?

The backorder list for Weekly Bites is a list of products that are currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment. These products are still available for purchase, but they will not be shipped until they are back in stock.

2. How often is the backorder list updated?

The backorder list is updated on a weekly basis, typically every Monday. This allows us to accurately track inventory levels and ensure that the most up-to-date information is available for our customers.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered product?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered product. However, please keep in mind that the product will not be shipped until it is back in stock. You will receive an email notification once your backordered item has been shipped.

4. How long will it take for a backordered item to be shipped?

The estimated shipping time for backordered items varies depending on when the product is expected to be back in stock. This information can be found on the backorder list and may also be provided in your order confirmation email. We strive to ship backordered items as quickly as possible.

5. How will I know when my backordered item has been shipped?

You will receive an email notification once your backordered item has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number so you can track the delivery of your product. Please note that it may take a few days for the tracking information to be updated by the shipping carrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies