• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backorder List

dawn424383

Apr 20, 2005
I just read the Weekly Bites, with the current backorder list. Does anyone know if they will ship the rest of the show, or will they hold up the whole thing for one item? (i.e. a cake tester) The reason I ask is because I JUST submitted two rather large shows, (my last two Feb. shows finally closed, whew!) and one has a three tiered stand, the other one has one stinkin' cake tester! I hope the whole show is not held up for a cake tester. I think I still have some in my "door prize pot" that I could have just given to the customer had I known. Unfortunately, I didn't read Weekly Bites until just now. :( Anyone know the answer?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Dawn--the rest of the show will ship. When the backordered products become available they will ship out to the host. You don't have to worry about a thing except communicating the backorder situation to the host and guests.