• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Up Pampered Partner Program: Has Anyone Tried?

PP on more than one pcYes, you can have Pampered Partner installed on more than one computer. You would just need to make a back up on a disk and then upload it to another computer that has Pampered Partner installed.
pchefpatti13
Can your PP program only be on 1 computer? I was thinking if I could make a back up on a disk and then upload on a different computer that has PP installed..it would work. Has anyone ever tried this? Thanks for the help!

I think the answer is, Yes! I have not done this, but I believe many carry laptops to their shows and transfer data from laptop to home computer and vice versa. That would mean they have PP loaded on both computers, right?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I have PP on two computers right now. I transfered all my stuff from one to a laptop, but I have used both at the same time before. Now I just use the laptop.

I have not tried it yet; however, I did e-mail tech support about it. This is what his reply was:

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef home office. You must first install Pampered Partner on your new computer from a Pampered Partner CD. Afterward, you may insert your backup disk and open the program. Click on Utilities, select Restore from Backup, and click on the Restore button to restore your data. Any time you add show information to Pampered Partner, you will need to complete this process to keep both computers updated with the same information.

You can actually download from off consultants corner if for whatever reason you can't find your disk, I found it to be easier to download it from there because you don't have to re-download the update.
I hope this helped...for tech support, the e-mail is [email protected] they are normally really good at getting back with you within 24 hours and it beats being on hold and transferred millions of times!

Pampered Partner installed on multiple PC'sAs strange as this may sound, I have it installed on 3 machines - my desktop, my laptop, and the desktop at my boyfriend's. What is most important to remember when doing this is to know that you cannot syncronize like you can a pocket pc or palm. (Meaning if you've made modifications in two different locations, you will lose one of them) Therefore your current information needs to always be available on backup to restore to the other machine(s). I keep my backup information on a memory stick, because I keep it in my purse. I can then conveniently have the most recent information at whichever machine I use.

I use both my laptop and my desk top...what I do is after a party I save my info on the lap top and then come home and since my 2 computers are networked...I just go and plug my lap top in and then I can upload right from my laptop and I don't have to deal with a back up disc or cd..it makes it really easy and nice.

What is the Back Up Pampered Partner Program?

The Back Up Pampered Partner Program is a service offered by Pampered Chef to provide support and assistance to independent consultants when they are unable to fulfill their duties. This could be due to illness, vacation, or any other unforeseen circumstances.

How does the Back Up Pampered Partner Program work?

When a consultant needs to take a break from their business, they can request a back-up partner from Pampered Chef. The back-up partner will step in and take care of any parties, orders, or other tasks that need to be completed during the consultant's absence.

Who can use the Back Up Pampered Partner Program?

The Back Up Pampered Partner Program is available to all active independent consultants of Pampered Chef. This includes consultants at all levels and with any length of time with the company.

How much does the Back Up Pampered Partner Program cost?

The Back Up Pampered Partner Program is a free service provided by Pampered Chef. There is no additional cost or fee for consultants to use this program.

Has anyone tried the Back Up Pampered Partner Program?

Yes, many consultants have used the Back Up Pampered Partner Program and have had positive experiences. It has allowed them to take much-needed breaks without worrying about their business, and their customers have been happy with the support they received from the back-up partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber