• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Back to School Recipe Ideas?

In summary, a "Back to School Theme Show" is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that focuses on products and recipes for busy families and kids heading back to school. You can attend a show by contacting your consultant or finding one near you, and you can purchase products at the show. Discounts and free products may also be available, and you can even host your own show to earn rewards.
mgranich
I am trying to fill my August calendar and I thought a Back to School theme might be fun to offer this time of year.

One of my hosts wants quick and easy recipe ideas and all I can come up with are the chicken fajitas in the DCB.

Any other ideas/suggestions? How about a quick dessert I could make also? I usually do the molten lava cake in the stoneware fluted pan.

Any ideas to make this theme a success would be greatly appreciated!

Skillet Lasagna from the "29 Minute to dinner, vol 1" cookbook. Gotta love lasagna in under 30 minutes!!!Zesty Ravioli, from the Seasin's Best F/W '09 or the Vegetarian cookbook. (usu. I leave out the spice altogether, or add just a pinch of red pepper flakes in place of jalapeno. The fresh spinach....that is dependent on if I have some. i make it with/without. Kids eat it either way. :) )BBQ sliders....pork, beef, or chicken. Cook up the meat in the DCB, add the sauce, etc, and yum.These are some of my go-to meals on busy nights when we have church, scouts, or practice.And I would still do the lava cake in the DCB , or maybe try the new RCB german chocolate cake recipe in the CN this month! Yum!

I'm doing Power Cooking Shows this month as my "back to school" theme.

1. What is a "Back to School Theme Show"?

A "Back to School Theme Show" is a virtual or in-person event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that focuses on products and recipes that are perfect for busy families and kids heading back to school. It's a great opportunity to learn new tips and tricks for making mealtime easier and more fun.

2. How can I attend a "Back to School Theme Show"?

You can attend a "Back to School Theme Show" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or finding one near you on the Pampered Chef website. They will be able to provide you with the date, time, and location of the show. You can also join a virtual theme show from the comfort of your own home.

3. Will I be able to purchase products at the "Back to School Theme Show"?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase products at the "Back to School Theme Show." Our consultants will have a variety of products on hand for you to see and try. You can also place an order directly through the consultant at the show.

4. Can I earn any discounts or free products at the "Back to School Theme Show"?

Absolutely! Our consultants often offer special discounts and deals at theme shows, and you may have the chance to earn free products through our host rewards program. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions during the show.

5. Can I host my own "Back to School Theme Show"?

Yes, you can host your own "Back to School Theme Show" and earn free products and discounts as a host. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join you for a fun and informative event. Your consultant will handle all the details, and you'll get to reap the rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies