• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to School Special: Get a Free Item with Purchase of 5 School Products!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend using their Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories for fast and healthy meal options on busy school nights. They also offer a variety of products for packing nutritious school lunches and getting kids involved in meal prep. For meal planning, their Meal Prep Starter Set and Weekly Meal Planner are helpful tools. And for after-school snacks, they have options such as the Apple Slicer and Corer, Snack Bar Maker, and Veggie Spiralizer.
raebates
Staff member
Thought I'd throw together a Back to School Special. Order any 5 back to school products and you get something free. (I've yet to decide what I want to give away--nothing too expensive.)Right now I have:
Apple Wedger
Brownie Pan
Twix-It Clips
My Safe Cutter
Citrus Peeler
Scoop & Spread
Creative Cutters
Fruit & Cheese Cutters
Cut & SealCan you think of anything else?
Any ideas for a reward?

Had someone bring up a good point. I don't want to have to give something free to someone who orders 5 citrus peelers. So, I've re-thought the plan. I'm going to offer a free back to school product with the purchase of $40 or more. So, I've removed the higher-end items and offered a free back-to-school item with a certain $ purchase. Let me know what you think.
Back to School Special.png

Some other back to school products you could include are:- Sandwich cutters/shapers- Reusable snack bags or containers- Lunch box or bag- Water bottle- Insulated food jar for hot/cold lunches- Mini food chopper for quick meal prep- Silicone baking cups for making individual portions- Vegetable spiralizer for healthier meal optionsAs for a reward, some ideas could be:- A set of colorful kitchen towels- A cookbook focused on easy and healthy meals for busy families- A gift card to a local grocery store for ingredients- A personalized lunch bag or container- A set of fun and unique kitchen utensils- A cooking class or workshop experience- A bundle of healthy snacks or ingredients for quick and easy lunches.

1. What are some quick and easy meal ideas for busy school nights?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories for fast and healthy meal options. Some popular recipes for busy school nights include our One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs, Chicken Fajita Bowls, and Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry.

2. Can you suggest some healthy lunch options for kids?

Yes, we have a variety of products that make it easy to pack nutritious school lunches for kids. Our Lunch-Size Food Storage Set and Sandwich & Snack Container are perfect for portioning out fruits, veggies, and other snacks. You can also use our Lunch-Size Cool & Serve Container to keep foods cool until lunchtime.

3. How can I get my kids involved in meal prep for school lunches?

One fun and easy way to get kids involved in meal prep is by using our Kids in the Kitchen products. They can help make sandwiches with our Cut-N-Seal, create fun shapes with the Mini Nylon Cookie Cutters, and pack their own lunches with the Lunch Bag Set. This also helps teach them about healthy food choices and portion sizes.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with meal planning for school lunches?

Absolutely! Our Meal Prep Starter Set is perfect for planning and preparing school lunches in advance. It includes our Meal Prep Containers, Salad Chopper, and Simple Slicer for easy and efficient meal prep. You can also use our Weekly Meal Planner to stay organized and on track with lunch ideas for the week.

5. Can you recommend any after-school snack ideas for kids?

We have many delicious and healthy snack options for kids, such as our Apple Slicer and Corer for quick and easy apple slices, our Snack Bar Maker for homemade granola bars, and our Veggie Spiralizer for fun and nutritious veggie snacks. Our Snack Bar Maker is also perfect for making energy balls and other no-bake treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • tig_536
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefHLM
  • etteluap70PC