• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and easy ideas for a back to school party?

In summary, for a back to school party, it's best to stick with easy and kid-friendly recipes. Popular options include mini quiches, fruit skewers, homemade granola bars, and sandwich pinwheels. Creative decorations can include DIY chalkboard menus, apple-shaped balloons, and incorporating school supplies. Activities can include making personalized pencil cases, trivia games, and outdoor games. To keep costs down, use items you already have and ask guests to contribute supplies. It's up to the host whether to invite parents and if so, plan activities or refreshments for them as well.
Halle-Doodle
Okay everyone, I have searched the files and bounced off some ideas from previous posts but I want some actual ideas....
I am considering a back to school party- but am thinking of doing it as a Facebook show because I know the one day I choose not everyone will be able to commit to (we have sports started and school in just a few weeks...) I am thinking of doing this as a Mystery Host show so that will get some excitement.
I plan on posting tips and recipes for quick dinners, snacks, and of course packed lunches.
I was thinking of doing a video of me making some kind of chicken in the stoneware...all i have is the mini baker so obviously not a whole chicken... plus i want a seasoning that kids would love. Any ideas here????
Plus i know i want to post things about the fruit and cheese cutters and the cut and seal... anything else?? I want sales so the host will have a good amount of rewards so any tips or recipes will be appreciated!

I think show casing any quick to fix recipes is good for back to school. It's always chaotic. There are certain items that make me think particularly of back to school.
Apple Wedge--I use it so much to pack lunches, plus I saw a picture (can't find it now) of an apple wrapped with is for a teacher's gift.
Tool turn about for school supplies!
Brownie pan for snacks and lunches. I'd use it for granola bars for breakfast on the go. :)
The Sandwich press to make sandwiches like the frozen ones.

Fruit and Cheese Cutters for sure and Creative Cutters maybe.

1. What types of recipes are good for a back to school party?

For a back to school party, it's best to stick with easy and kid-friendly recipes. Some popular options include mini quiches, fruit skewers, homemade granola bars, and sandwich pinwheels. You can also incorporate fun and creative twists on classic dishes, such as pizza bagels or PB&J sushi rolls.

2. How can I decorate for a back to school party?

Get creative with school-themed decorations, such as a DIY chalkboard menu, apple-shaped balloons, or a banner with the alphabet. You can also use school supplies like pencils, rulers, and notebooks as part of your decor. And don't forget to incorporate the school's colors or mascot into your decorations!

3. What activities can I plan for a back to school party?

There are plenty of fun and educational activities you can plan for a back to school party. Consider setting up a station for making personalized pencil cases or decorating notebooks. You can also have a trivia game with questions related to school subjects or popular children's books. And don't forget to plan some outdoor games like a relay race or a water balloon toss.

4. How can I make a back to school party budget-friendly?

To keep costs down, try to use items you already have at home for decorations and activities. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share or to contribute school supplies instead of gifts. And don't forget to check out sales and use coupons when purchasing supplies for the party.

5. Is it appropriate to invite parents to a back to school party?

It's completely up to you whether you want to invite parents to the party. Some may appreciate being included, while others may prefer dropping off their children and picking them up later. If you do decide to invite parents, make sure to plan activities or refreshments that they can enjoy as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • GracedLiving
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies