• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Mealtime Tips for Back to School Open House

In summary, the conversation is about preparing for a Back to School Open House and sharing quick and easy mealtime tips. Some of the suggested products for the event include the Large Bar Pan, Cut-n-Seal, Small Bar Board, Small and Large Micro-Cookers, Pizza Cutter, Quick Stir Pitcher, Medium Bar Pan, Small Scoop, Cookie Sheet, Core n More, 8" Sauté Pan, Apple Wedger, Batter Bowl, and Magic Pot and Salad Choppers. Additional tips for making mealtime easier include planning ahead, prepping produce, cooking meals in advance, using crockpot and leftovers, cleaning as you go, keeping cookbooks and recipes handy, using shortcuts and experimenting with new recipes. The conversation
StacieB
Gold Member
Hey all,

I am prepping for a Back to School Open House where I will show quick and easy tips for getting meals on the table in a snap. What are some of you tips that make mealtime a snap? Thanks in advance!!

I plan on making either a 30 minute chicken or chicken breast in the deep covered baker alond with other quick suggestions for the DCB. Also thought about some kind of quick side dish too. Thoughts?

I recently received an e-mail from my upline about having a back-to-school sale-a-bration. Anyhow here are some of the products that were suggested:

· Large Bar Pan or Large Sheet Pan to make recipe for Graham Toffee Bars – perfect lunchbox or after school snack….YUM!!!!

· Cut-n-Seal to make “uncrustables sandwiches” far less expensive than buying the frozen ones.

· Small Bar Board to make the sandwiches – it’s small for easy clean up.

· Small and Large Micro-Cookers to heat up soups for the school Thermos.

· Pizza Cutter to cut off the crust of morning toast.

· Quick stir pitcher for OJ for morning rush – no more accidentally spilled juice.

· Medium Bar Pan to heat up frozen chicken nuggets – they will be crispy like fried and easy! Wrap in foil and put in Thermos. (Quick-tip: I fill my kids’ Thermos with hot water I boiled in my Micro-Cooker and let sit till ready to fill with chicken nuggets.)

· Small Scoop and Cookie Sheet to make back-to-school cookies.

· Core n More to make melon balls – a healthy snack in the lunchbox or after school.

· 8” Sauté Pan to make after-school grilled cheese sandwiches!

· Apple Wedger for apple snacks.

· Batter bowl to mix up pancake mix the night before – pop in fridge, have quick pancakes before school!

· AND OF COURSE THE MAGIC POT AND SALAD CHOPPERS TO MAKE THE FAST, WEEKNIGHT, SCHOOL DINNERS!!!!

Re: Back to School Open House Ideas1. Plan meals ahead
2. Prep produce as soon as you get them home
3. Cook many meals ahead on weekends and freeze (can be made into single serves)
4. Use crockpot when need be for make and forget meals (not pc of course)
5. Use what you have in the cupboards first, before you go buy supplies
6. Use leftovers to make new and interesting recipes
7. Clean as you go
8. Keep your cookbooks and recipes handy
9. Short cut when you can - use prepared veggies, sauces, crescents, etc
10. Cut meats into smaller portions for quicker cooking
11. Make extra meats and store leftovers for other recipe uses
12. Buy fresh herbs and freeze for later use
Herb Chart
13. Cut veggies ahead and freeze for quicker use
14. Keep a pantry list somewhere handy and update it often
15. Don't be afraid to experiment

Hope these help.....

Thanks Much!! They look like great ideas!

Great ideas! I would also highlight products that are kid friendly for after school snacks! Good luck!

What wonderful ideas! I have never done anything like this before but it sounds interesting. Do you do it right before school starts or right after? Does it matter?

Chef Shari said:
Great ideas! I would also highlight products that are kid friendly for after school snacks! Good luck!

The apple and veggie wedgers are great after school snack items...I cut all my oranges with the veggie wedger. I use the small bar board when I use the apple or mango wedger. The prep bowls are perfect for yogurt (if you buy in large containers like I do), grapes, strawberries. Also remember the prep bowls are the perfect 1 egg size for the quick scrambled egg. I get my 4 year old to eat those quite often.

My husband now uses the 2 cup prep bowls for ice cream..so he knows how much he's putting in a bowl.

Hi there!I love your idea of using the Deep Covered Baker for a quick and easy meal at your Back to School Open House! One of my favorite tips for mealtime is to utilize one-pot or one-pan meals. This not only saves time on cooking, but also on clean up! You can easily make a delicious stir-fry in our Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle or a hearty pasta dish in our Rockcrok Everyday Pan. And don't forget about our Quick Cooker - it's perfect for making meals in a fraction of the time!As for a quick side dish, I highly recommend our Microwave Pasta Cooker. It makes perfectly cooked pasta in just a few minutes, and you can add in some veggies or protein to make it a complete meal.I hope these tips help and good luck with your Open House! Let me know if you need any further suggestions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a "Back to School Open House"?

A "Back to School Open House" is a fun and interactive event where Pampered Chef consultants showcase products and recipes that are perfect for busy families during the back-to-school season.

2. When is the "Back to School Open House" typically held?

The "Back to School Open House" is usually held in late summer or early fall, right before the start of the school year.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Back to School Open House"?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend letting your consultant know if you plan on attending so they can properly prepare for the event.

4. Is the "Back to School Open House" only for parents with school-aged children?

No, the event is open to anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and kitchen tips for the busy back-to-school season. All are welcome!

5. Can I purchase products at the "Back to School Open House"?

Yes, you can purchase any products that are showcased at the event. Your consultant will have order forms available for you to fill out and place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • shelly.nurse