• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast and Nutritious Back to School Lunches and Snacks: Tips and Ideas

In summary, Laurie was thinking of doing a Back to School Bash where she would give ideas and tips on how to make fast, nutritious and yummy school lunches and snacks. She looked in the files and every where else she could think of, but could not find any information on lunches and snacks. She had several great ideas for what to pack in the lunch, but nothing that really showcased the products very well. She checked in the Kids Theme show thread and found a picture of the Friut and Cheese Cutter for PB&J.
GracedLiving
Hey y'all ... I was thinking of doing a Back to School Bash where I would give ideas and tips on how to make fast, nutritious and yummy school lunches and snacks .... I've looked in the files and every where else I can think of but all I can find is information on dinner meals etc and not focusing on lunches and snacks .... does anyone have any ideas? Here are some of the ones I've come up with ....

1. cutting fruits and veggies and showing how they fit in the glass storage containers.
2. using the cut n seal to make sandwiches

I cannot think of any other ideas .... Can you smart people PLEASE help me out?!!

Laurie :)

GracedLiving said:
Hey y'all ... I was thinking of doing a Back to School Bash where I would give ideas and tips on how to make fast, nutritious and yummy school lunches and snacks .... I've looked in the files and every where else I can think of but all I can find is information on dinner meals etc and not focusing on lunches and snacks .... does anyone have any ideas? Here are some of the ones I've come up with ....

1. cutting fruits and veggies and showing how they fit in the glass storage containers.
2. using the cut n seal to make sandwiches

I cannot think of any other ideas .... Can you smart people PLEASE help me out?!!

Laurie :)

When cutting the fruit (& some veggies), use the creative cutters for fun shapes :).
Also, you can make corn dogs in the brownie pan as well as omelets, mini pizzas, etc...

I just seen someone use the french fry cutter for watermelon sticks! What about using that for apple sticks?
I was trying to think of the same thing like back to school bundles?
Anyone else have any ideas?

Have several great ideas for what to pack in the lunch, but nothing that really showcases the products very well.

Check in the Kids Theme show thread. There's a pic of the Friut and Cheese Cutter for
PB&J. Or it's in the new product area under Fruit and Cheese Cutter..

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier lunch options for my kids?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that can help you make healthier lunches for your kids. Our products are designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient, allowing you to incorporate more nutritious ingredients into your child's lunch.

2. What are some easy and quick lunch options for busy school mornings?

Pampered Chef has several products that can help you make quick and easy lunches for busy school mornings. Our Quick Cooker is perfect for making soups, stews, and one-pot meals in a fraction of the time. Our Rockcrok also allows you to make a variety of meals in the microwave in just a few minutes.

3. Are there any lunch containers that can keep food hot or cold until lunchtime?

Yes, our Insulated Lunch Bag is designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 6 hours. It also has plenty of space for multiple containers and a water bottle, making it perfect for school lunches.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to pack lunches that are safe for my child's food allergies?

Absolutely. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are safe for those with food allergies. Our Meal Prep Kits come with allergen-free labels, and our Leakproof Glass Containers are perfect for keeping allergens out of your child's lunch.

5. How can I get my child involved in making their own school lunches?

Pampered Chef has several products that are designed for kids to use in the kitchen. Our Kid's Apron and Tools Set is perfect for little hands, and our Lunch Punches allow kids to make fun and creative shapes out of their sandwiches. Involving your child in the lunch-making process can also help them become more excited about what they're eating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sushimommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies