• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Back to Business Meeting with Fun and Unique Ideas

In summary, the participants are looking forward to having a fun back to business meeting, and are excited about the upcoming trips.
kreaser
Gold Member
Anyone have anything really different and fun planned for their back to business meetings? I am holding mine tomorrow as my schedule to did not permit me to hold it on the 5th...just wondering if anyone had anything "fun" to add to my meeting

If anyone shares what they are doing, then it kind of gives away the theme and a spoiler on where the trips are this year. ;)

What we have done before is everyone come dressed or bring something of what destination you think is our next dream trips. We always have fun with that one. Everyone comes really dressed crazy. but we have a crazy group.

We're having a Recipe Night 45 minutes prior to the B2B and having all the potential new consultants stay to experience the fun and excitement of the
B2B, set their own goals, and see how fun it'd be to be a part of such a great company.

I am having my meetings now with Frieale talking more about bookings and Selling and having a GREAT business .
yes we will talk about the Trips and watch the DVD but most people start there PC business for more than just the trips . So if there business is good than the Trips will be even more exciting .

We're having a training for new consultants/recruit opportunity prior to our mtg. and a baked potato bar for those who want to be there in time to eat.

We are having those who have been on a trip wear our tshirts and then at our winter retreat next week we will have the consultants dress for whichever trip they'd like to earn. We came up with these ideas before finding out what the trips were ;)
I also make a group trip tracker and made a quick stop to JoAnns for coordinating stickers after getting the info - now I just have to keep everything covered until the big announcement.

I am having them bring a recipe from where they think the trip will be to Wahoo!!! Lots to do that night whew I'm tried and the party isn't even started LOL. A little nervous this is my first BCB meeting that I have done. I keep telling myself no pressure.

It's all about the fun Dina! You can do it!!! :D

Thanks Sheila I knew you would pick me up by the boot straps and tell me to get my big girl ****** on LOL will do I am excited about it.

thanks everyone...just the ideas I was looking for...I had to move my meeting to Thursday because of the weather here in Ohio...

SO EXCITED!!!! I have 6 potential new consultants coming to our Recipe Night before our B2B!!!! Waahooo! Still have 3 more people to get a confirmation from!! I'm really hoping to sign at least 3 of them this week! SOOOO EXCITED!

What is a "Back to Business Meeting"?

A "Back to Business Meeting" is a meeting that takes place after a period of time where a company or team has been away from work, such as after a holiday break or a period of remote work. It is a way to get everyone back on track and focused on work-related goals and tasks.

Why is a "Back to Business Meeting" important?

A "Back to Business Meeting" is important because it helps to re-establish a sense of routine and productivity after a break. It also allows for updates and discussions about any changes or developments that may have occurred during the time away.

Who should attend a "Back to Business Meeting"?

Ideally, all team members and employees should attend a "Back to Business Meeting". This includes managers, supervisors, and anyone who plays a key role in the functioning of the team or company.

What should be discussed in a "Back to Business Meeting"?

The topics discussed in a "Back to Business Meeting" can vary depending on the specific goals and needs of the team or company. However, some common topics include updates on projects, goals for the upcoming period, and any changes in policies or procedures.

How should a "Back to Business Meeting" be conducted?

A "Back to Business Meeting" should be conducted in a structured and organized manner, with a clear agenda and designated time for each topic. It should also allow for open discussion and participation from all attendees to ensure that everyone is on the same page and ready to get back to work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Sheila