• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area

In summary, "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" is an initiative that provides resources, information, and guidance to support local businesses in the Colorado Springs area impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Any business located in the Colorado Springs area, including small businesses, non-profits, and independent contractors, can participate. The initiative offers financial assistance, marketing and advertising support, access to personal protective equipment, and information on best practices for reopening and operating safely during the pandemic. To apply for assistance, businesses can visit the "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" website and fill out an application form. While there is currently no set deadline, it is recommended to apply as soon as possible for a higher chance of receiving support and a quicker recovery
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Hi,

I am hoping someone here can get me into a Back to Business meeting in the Colorado Springs area. I have two consultants on my team that are here in the area and neither have ever been to any type of team meeting other than training with me. I would love to get them excited about their business in the new year and was hoping to find a BTB meeting we could all attend. Anyone who has connections in the area that may be able to get us into a meeting, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

We're using Skype, FaceTime, iChat and oovoo to video chat everyone into our meetings. :) I usually use the first ones, but just heard about oovoo where you can have up to 6 people on the same call and it's free like Skype.

I live in Castle Rock, our B2B meeting is in Highlands Ranch... I don't have any connections in Colorado Springs, but i am sure you can come to ours if you want to make the drive.

My upline, Deena Hiltbrand, lives in Colorado Springs, I imagine she is having a Back to business meeting. I can find out the details and message you.

I am thrilled to hear that you are looking to attend a Back to Business meeting in the Colorado Springs area with your team members. It's always exciting to start the new year off with renewed motivation and inspiration for our businesses!

I would be happy to help you and your team members find a BTB meeting to attend. I have a few contacts in the Colorado Springs area and will reach out to them to see if they can assist us in getting you all into a meeting. In the meantime, I recommend checking the events section on the Pampered Chef website, as they often have a list of upcoming meetings and events in different areas.

I am confident that we will be able to find a meeting for you and your team to attend and I look forward to seeing your business thrive in the new year! Best of luck to you all!

Warmly,

What is "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area"?

"Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" is an initiative designed to support local businesses in the Colorado Springs area that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. It aims to provide resources, information, and guidance to help businesses reopen and recover from the effects of the pandemic.

Who can participate in "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area"?

Any business located in the Colorado Springs area can participate in "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area". This includes businesses in El Paso, Teller, and Pueblo counties. Small businesses, non-profits, and independent contractors are all eligible to participate.

What type of support does "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" offer?

"Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" offers a variety of resources and support for businesses. This includes financial assistance, marketing and advertising support, access to personal protective equipment, and information on best practices for reopening and operating safely during the pandemic.

How can I apply for assistance through "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area"?

You can apply for assistance through "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" by visiting their website and filling out an application form. The form will ask for information about your business, including your needs and how the pandemic has affected your operations. The application will then be reviewed by the "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area" team.

Is there a deadline to apply for assistance through "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area"?

As of now, there is no set deadline to apply for assistance through "Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area". However, it is recommended to apply as soon as possible to increase your chances of receiving support and to ensure that your business can reopen and recover as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • ChefJami83
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • PamperedK