• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night in Winston Salem Area?

In summary, the "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night" is a regular event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants in the Winston Salem area. It is open to all consultants, including guests who are interested in learning about the business. The meeting is free to attend, but attendees may be responsible for their own food and drinks if held at a restaurant. By attending, consultants can expect to gain new business strategies, motivation, and opportunities to network and potentially win prizes or participate in product demonstrations. RSVP is recommended for the meeting to receive important updates and reminders.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone holding or attending on in or near 27007 area code?
I have a consultant who is vacationing there this week and would like to attend a back-to-business meeting while up there so she can hear the announcements.
She is lots of fun, enthusiastic and terrific and would be a great addition to your meeting...please let me know if I can send her your way!

Carolyn, I am attending one in Kernersville which is close enough to Winston Salem. you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I will give you more information, my phone #, etc.

Hi there, I am not personally holding or attending any meetings in the 27007 area code, but I can definitely help connect your consultant with any local business meetings or events. Is there a specific date or time that she is looking to attend? Let me know and I can try to reach out to some contacts in the area. Your consultant sounds like a great addition to any meeting, I'm sure she will bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm. Feel free to send her my way and I can help her find some opportunities to network while she's in the area. Best of luck!

1. What is the purpose of the "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night in Winston Salem Area?"

The "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night" is a regular event organized by Pampered Chef to bring together consultants in the Winston Salem area to discuss business strategies, share success stories, and network with other consultants.

2. Who can attend the "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night in Winston Salem Area?"

The meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants in the Winston Salem area, regardless of their level or experience. Consultants are also welcome to bring guests who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and its business opportunities.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night in Winston Salem Area?"

No, there is no cost to attend the meeting. It is a free event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. However, if the meeting is held at a restaurant or other venue, attendees may be responsible for their own food and drinks.

4. What can I expect to gain from attending the "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night in Winston Salem Area?"

By attending the meeting, you will have the opportunity to learn new business strategies, get motivated and inspired by success stories from other consultants, and network with like-minded individuals. You may also have the chance to win prizes or participate in hands-on demonstrations of new products.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the "Back to Biz Meeting Monday Night in Winston Salem Area?"

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the meeting so the organizers can plan accordingly. This will also ensure that you receive any important updates or reminders about the meeting. You can RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef team leader or through the event page on our consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann