• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Theme for a Back to Basics Meeting in January?

In summary, a "Back to Basics Meeting" is a training session for Pampered Chef consultants held in January to refresh their knowledge and skills on the fundamentals of running their business. All consultants are encouraged to attend, especially new consultants. The meeting is typically held in January, but the date and location may vary. There is usually a small fee to attend, but some team leaders may cover the cost. The meeting will cover essential skills and knowledge for running a successful business and provide an opportunity for networking with other consultants.
natural
Gold Member
Hi all
I posted this and I did get a reply, still looking for ideas...I was thinking of going with the Oh the Places You will Go theme and call it "Going Places" it revolves around the trip and moving forward with your biz....any other thoughts?
SAndra

"Oh the Places You will go" - it's Dr. Seuss....maybe start there. Teacher-stores have stuff with Dr. Seuss. Or....decorate your house with various themes of past trips- like Disney stuff here, Tropical-theme there, European bistro food, etc.

I thought I posted in the other thread, but maybe it didn't stick...

I like the Dr. Seuss idea! You could also ask everyone to dress based on their guess of the new incentive trip.

I like the idea of having them dress based on their guess or desire of the destination!

I love this theme. When my son "graduated" from second grade (the school was K-2) the principle read this book to the class and then I went out and bought it. I think I'll read it (or parts of it) as part of my meeting.

1. What is a "Back to Basics Meeting"?

A "Back to Basics Meeting" is a training session held in January for Pampered Chef consultants to refresh their knowledge and skills on the fundamentals of running their business. It covers topics such as booking and hosting shows, product knowledge, and customer service.

2. Who should attend the "Back to Basics Meeting" in January?

All Pampered Chef consultants are encouraged to attend the "Back to Basics Meeting" in January. It is especially beneficial for new consultants who may not have attended one before, but even seasoned consultants can benefit from a refresher on the basics.

3. When and where will the "Back to Basics Meeting" be held?

The "Back to Basics Meeting" is typically held in January, but the exact date and location may vary. Please check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for specific details on the upcoming meeting.

4. Is there a fee to attend the "Back to Basics Meeting"?

There is usually a small fee to attend the "Back to Basics Meeting" to cover the cost of materials and refreshments. However, some team leaders may choose to cover the cost for their team members as a training investment.

5. What can I expect to learn at the "Back to Basics Meeting"?

The "Back to Basics Meeting" will cover essential skills and knowledge for running a successful Pampered Chef business, such as booking and hosting shows, building relationships with customers, and effectively using Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ckeeling
  • Kelly8