• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What fun theme are you planning for your Back to Basics meeting in January?

In summary, a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" is a session designed to review and reinforce basic knowledge and skills. It is beneficial for anyone looking to improve their understanding and application of these fundamentals, especially new employees or those returning to work after an extended period. The topics covered may vary, but typically include communication, time management, problem-solving, and teamwork. The meeting usually lasts for a few hours or half a day, providing enough time to cover important topics while remaining concise. Attending a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" can lead to improved performance and productivity, as well as promote team building and strengthen relationships among coworkers.
natural
Gold Member
Anyone have a fun theme they are doing fro their Back to Basics meeting in Jan?

Last two years, I've heard Directors ask their consultants to dress for what they think the next trip will be.

I actually have a really fun theme planned for my Back to Basics meeting in January! I'm calling it "New Year, New You" and it's all about setting goals and making positive changes for the upcoming year. I'm going to have everyone write down their resolutions and share them with the group, and we'll also have a vision board activity where we can visually represent our goals. Plus, I'm planning on bringing in some healthy snacks to kick off our journey towards a healthier, happier new year! Anyone else have any fun themes they're planning for their meetings?

What is the purpose of a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan"?

The purpose of a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" is to review and reinforce basic knowledge and skills that may have been forgotten or overlooked over time. It is an opportunity for individuals or teams to refresh their understanding and ensure a strong foundation for future work.

Who should attend a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan"?

Anyone who wants to improve their understanding and application of basic knowledge and skills can attend a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan". It is especially beneficial for new employees or those who have been away from work for an extended period of time.

What topics are typically covered in a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan"?

The topics covered in a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" may vary depending on the specific needs of the team or organization. However, common topics include communication skills, time management, problem-solving, and teamwork.

How long does a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" usually last?

The duration of a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" can vary, but it typically lasts for a few hours or half a day. This allows enough time to cover important topics while also keeping the meeting concise and efficient.

What are the benefits of attending a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan"?

Attending a "Back to Basics Meeting in Jan" can help individuals and teams improve their performance and productivity by reinforcing fundamental knowledge and skills. It can also promote team building and strengthen relationships among coworkers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu