• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long do Backordered Items Take to Ship?

In summary, back ordered items can take a few weeks to a couple of months to become available again, depending on demand and supplier availability. Customers will receive an email when the item ships, but it will not show up on the shipment status page until then. It's important to keep in touch with customers and update them on the status of their orders.
rayday
Does anyone know how long items usually stay on back order. I had a few people order the can strainers before they were on back order but must have just missed out. I am just wondering how long it will take and if it shows up as a package shipment on the shipment status page?

Thanks for your help!

rayday said:
Does anyone know how long items usually stay on back order. I had a few people order the can strainers before they were on back order but must have just missed out. I am just wondering how long it will take and if it shows up as a package shipment on the shipment status page?

Thanks for your help!
It usually doesn't take long. They should have given you an expected shipping date when they notified you of the back order. Things have always come before that date in the past.

You'll get an email when they ship and it will show up as a separate shipping. They might send something like the can strainers via USPS instead of UPS so there might not be a tracking link with it.

I don't think it gave me an estimated date but I'll go back and check. Thanks!

rayday said:
I don't think it gave me an estimated date but I'll go back and check. Thanks!

My email said that they should be shipped on or before April 10th. I've sold a lot of these too, before they were on backorder. Always check your emails, it will tell you on expected shipping date.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that the length of time items stay on back order can vary. It depends on the demand for the product and the availability from our suppliers. Typically, back ordered items can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months to become available again. Unfortunately, it does not show up as a package shipment on the shipment status page until it is actually shipped out. I would recommend keeping in touch with your customers and updating them on the status of their orders. Thanks for reaching out and I hope this helps!

1. How long does it typically take for backordered items to ship?

The time it takes for backordered items to ship can vary, but it typically takes between 2-4 weeks. This is because the items need to be restocked from our suppliers before we can ship them out to our customers.

2. Can I cancel my order if the item is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the item is on backorder. However, we recommend waiting until the estimated shipping date has passed to see if the item is restocked before canceling.

3. Will I be notified if my item goes on backorder after I've already placed my order?

Yes, we will notify you via email if your item goes on backorder after you've already placed your order. We understand that this can be frustrating, but we will keep you updated on the status of your order and estimated shipping date.

4. Can I still receive the hostess rewards for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still receive the hostess rewards for a backordered item. The rewards will be calculated based on the original order date, not the backorder date.

5. Is there a way to expedite the shipping of a backordered item?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the shipping of backordered items. This is because we need to wait for the item to be restocked before we can ship it out to our customers. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • jcwarr