• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Orders

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Does anyone know how long items usually stay on back order. I had a few people order the can strainers before they were on back order but must have just missed out. I am just wondering how long it will take and if it shows up as a package shipment on the shipment status page?

Thanks for your help!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
rayday said:
Does anyone know how long items usually stay on back order. I had a few people order the can strainers before they were on back order but must have just missed out. I am just wondering how long it will take and if it shows up as a package shipment on the shipment status page?

Thanks for your help!
It usually doesn't take long. They should have given you an expected shipping date when they notified you of the back order. Things have always come before that date in the past.

You'll get an email when they ship and it will show up as a separate shipping. They might send something like the can strainers via USPS instead of UPS so there might not be a tracking link with it.

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I don't think it gave me an estimated date but I'll go back and check. Thanks!

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
rayday said:
I don't think it gave me an estimated date but I'll go back and check. Thanks!

My email said that they should be shipped on or before April 10th. I've sold a lot of these too, before they were on backorder. Always check your emails, it will tell you on expected shipping date.